• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

LOL! God, anything but those commercials. MSG has made plenty of cringeworthy stuff, but those make me actually cringe. Dreadful.

Yea I actually get visibly annoyed anytime they come on. Where do they find these frickin people? lol

Ill take Bobby Granger any day over this stuff

Yea I actually get visibly annoyed anytime they come on. Where do they find these frickin people? lol

Ill take Bobby Granger any day over this stuff

Yeah, no question. At least they were pretty funny and entertaining. Even the old Czechmates skits were better.

They can be fans of whoever they want, as long as it isn't the Devils. If it's the Devils, hockey is banned from the television until it's not the Devils anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Fair enough. Devils and the Flyers are legitimate trash.

Yeah, no question. At least they were pretty funny and entertaining. Even the old Czechmates skits were better.

Fair enough. Devils and the Flyers are legitimate trash.

Yea the czechmates were great. Thats one thing I wish MSG did better these days- they havent had a funny thing like that in a while.

161969142_459757048407106_6069117159764302196_n.jpg?raw=1

My daughter's first birthday today. Silver lining to having a pandemic baby? Getting to spend every single day of her first year home with her.

Just catching up on this thread. She's beautiful, Phil. You got the best gift of all, time. It will echo through her whole life. Congrats to all of you.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Sean Avery interview with Ryan Long.

#61 Sean Avery on Old Controversy vs New Controversy, Covid, and Life

Disclaimer - you might need to look up Ryan Long's comedy/humor before you watch. I love his skits but not sure it's everyone's cup-of-tea.

[video=youtube;-QO7AfFiRx8]

If any are interested, a few of us have formed a small club in World of Chel in NHL 21 on PS4/PS5. Been playing occasionally after games and on weekends. Send me a PM if you’re interested. We communicate via a WhatsApp group.

Damn -I hate that you can’t join two teams at once

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I think you can still play games with another club, you would just need an invite and your stats wouldn’t be tied to that club. If you’re interested in being more of a ringer let me know.

Just realized my PS4 is in storage anyway (we moved recently) so moot point anyway. Ill let you know when I dig it out.