• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Zac Jones to 3-Year ELC ($832.5K AAV); Will Report Immediately

Blue Heaven

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jones and Lundkvist join the mix, Trouba is supremely valuable along with Smith (if resigned). It would be very disappointing if this team didn't make the playoffs next season, so a defense with an average age of 22 is actually not that exciting to me. That was exciting three years ago, but we're past the stage of just being young for the sake of it. The best teams have veteran players. I hope they can bring in some experienced players this summer to mix in.

If Jones and Lundkvist join the mix, Trouba is supremely valuable along with Smith (if resigned). It would be very disappointing if this team didn't make the playoffs next season, so a defense with an average age of 22 is actually not that exciting to me. That was exciting three years ago, but we're past the stage of just being young for the sake of it. The best teams have veteran players. I hope they can bring in some experienced players this summer to mix in.

Yeah agree with this.

Next season is playoffs or bust. Although I love Lundkvist, Jones and the rest of the guys, we gonna need some experience.

Fox and Lindgren will be in year 3/4 and will already have a top top season in the bag, but we need more than that.

Lindgren - Fox

Miller - Lundkvist

Jones - Trouba

That lineup should make the playoffs and also be hella funny to watch. I cant wait to watch all those young guys play, learn and turn into good NHL players. If 1, 2 or even 3 of those guys busts we have like 4 other exciting D prospects.

We deserve this after the last few years. Some of those D lines we’ve seen recently has been brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk