• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bitetto Brotherhood

Phil

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be my new favorite player. Local kid living the dream, love it.

It's this, so much. He's been an NHLer for years now, and he signed with his hometown team on a bargain basement deal, fought his way up from the taxi squad, and frankly, has played two exemplary games with two very different partners.

He's got such a personality too. He really is a kid living his dream in every way, he knows it, and he's not afraid to just live in the moment.

As an aside, I learned that his fan nickname on the Preds and Jets was "Potato", which is both kinda funny and gives very new meaning to Jack Johnson's injury status in our GDT

Might be my new favorite player. Local kid living the dream, love it.

I fucking love this guy!!!

It's this, so much. He's been an NHLer for years now, and he signed with his hometown team on a bargain basement deal, fought his way up from the taxi squad, and frankly, has played two exemplary games with two very different partners.

He's got such a personality too. He really is a kid living his dream in every way, he knows it, and he's not afraid to just live in the moment.

As an aside, I learned that his fan nickname on the Preds and Jets was "Potato", which is both kinda funny and gives very new meaning to Jack Johnson's injury status in our GDT

Don't look now boys, but I think we found our "6th" D man!!

Even though its only been two games, you can just tell all of the players like him a lot. Panarin's celebration on the bench after his goal was great.

Sharpy, when he made that loop and slipped that backhander in, I swear to god I think I peed a little!!! :rofl:

"I don't try to do that much."

Proceeds to look like Bobby Orr.

I know right?? That interview was hilarious! I really like rooting for this guy. He played a couple of good games for us, and I think he may just be what we need back there. Hajek did some justice last night as well.

You can?t help not rooting for this kid. Yes, it?s only been two games, but the kid is playing well. If he keeps it up and we can roll 3 good defensive pairings, we will be good defensively.

Kid???? He was the oldest player on the team the last game, JJ And Smith are the only players older than him [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Speaking for myself.. they are all fuckign "kids"

I'm 38 years old and some of these first year NHLers feel like kids to me. I'm starting to see the children who were born the year I graduated High School playing in the NHL now and it's just like, "Damn".

Same here, fellas!!!!!! I think I even have a pair of work boots older than Bitetto!!! ;)

...I know, I know....time for new work boots!!! LOL

I'm 38 years old and some of these first year NHLers feel like kids to me. I'm starting to see the children who were born the year I graduated High School playing in the NHL now and it's just like, "Damn".

I always feel weird about buying jerseys for this reason. Like I'm a grown man cheering on a child. It's just... weird haha.

I always feel weird about buying jerseys for this reason. Like I'm a grown man cheering on a child. It's just... weird haha.

I always thought nameless jerseys were so weird when I was younger. Now they make a lot more sense to me for this exact reason.

Though a jersey of a timeless Rangers legend like Messier, Leetch, now Lundqvist doesn't feel that way.

I always thought nameless jerseys were so weird when I was younger. Now they make a lot more sense to me for this exact reason.

Though a jersey of a timeless Rangers legend like Messier, Leetch, now Lundqvist doesn't feel that way.

Still have the Messier #11!!! It's retired and hanging in the Ozz-Cave. :thumbs:

I have to 'fess up though...I still have my #27 Teddy Irvine as well! It's a touch small these days!!! :rofl:

Mine is Gilbert, and all I ever hear is, "you know, you're like 3 feet taller than Gilbert."