• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lindy Ruff a Candidate for New Jesey Devils Head Coaching Vacancy

Phil

It's definitely high time Lindy was let go. He's just really bad at things and stuff. And, ho boy, don't even get me started on how bad he was at other things. And other stuff, too. Wasn't great there, either.

Look, I understand that the NYR Brass, and people close to the day to day operations, and apparently the New Jersey Devils, don't seem to think he was so bad, but I've had time to study it, I watch most the games in HD, and he was clearly lacking at the items I listed above.

• Like 2

Yeah.

He may be past it at this point. Or at the very least, slipping some. He’s not old, per se, as he’s 60 now I believe, but he’s getting up there.

His track record and the success he’s had over the years will probably always get him in the conversation and interviews for jobs.

But his days as a being really effective are probably behind him

It's definitely high time Lindy was let go. He's just really bad at things and stuff. And, ho boy, don't even get me started on how bad he was at other things. And other stuff, too. Wasn't great there, either.

Look, I understand that the NYR Brass, and people close to the day to day operations, and apparently the New Jersey Devils, don't seem to think he was so bad, but I've had time to study it, I watch most the games in HD, and he was clearly lacking at the items I listed above.

Well played. :rofl:

To his credit, though, he wasn't that bad at this, that, and the other thing, though. But, point taken.

On a side note: Head coaching gig or not, just get him out of here!

:lol::repped: