• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lundqvist Family Donates $100k to Support Food Bank for NYC During Covid-19 Crisis

Niko

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1967183

https://www.blueshirtbanter.com/2020/3/25/21194661/henrik-and-therese-lundqvist-announce-100000-donation-to-support-food-bank-for-new-york-city

Even as his time in this city may be coming to a close, Henrik proves to be a class act. I don?t know if we?ll see him on the ice in a rangers sweater again, but I?m proud to have called him the face of this franchise for the last decade.

Meanwhile Drew Brees donated 5 million lol. Not poking fun of Hank but holy crap that’s a shit ton of money to donate. He makes 25m per year but to donate 1/5rh of his yearly salary when he’s in his 40s is just wow.

compare Henriks donation based on his annual salary, see what that would equate to you, and see if you'd donate.

For me, even half of that is around $500, and I'm not donating that much.

Good on those that donate, especially those donating huge amounts. Donating your time and effort also counts!

Meanwhile Drew Brees donated 5 million lol. Not poking fun of Hank but holy crap that?s a shit ton of money to donate. He makes 25m per year but to donate 1/5rh of his yearly salary when he?s in his 40s is just wow.
His estimated net worth is $120 million and he's not retiring.

This is a tax write off for him (although I don't think that's what motivated him).

What can you do with $120 million that you can't do with $115?

His estimated net worth is $120 million and he's not retiring.

This is a tax write off for him (although I don't think that's what motivated him).

What can you do with $120 million that you can't do with $115?

Same can be said about Hank donating 100,000. Net worth of of probably 50 million and receives the same tax break.

That?s 1/1000 of his salary this year and probably 1/5000 of his net worth.

I know he does a lot of other things, but I imagine lots donate at least that.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Same can be said about Hank donating 100,000. Net worth of of probably 50 million and receives the same tax break.

That?s 1/1000 of his salary this year and probably 1/5000 of his net worth.

I know he does a lot of other things, but I imagine lots donate at least that.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

OK. Cool.