• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#59) Rangers @ Chicago Blackhawks // Real Pizza vs. Pizza-Shaped Lasagna

Drew a Penalty

Player of the game  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the game

• Pavel Buchnevich
    • Igor Shestyorkin
    • Artermi Panarin
    • Chris Kreider
    • Strome's Mom

that hawks rookie is the real deal, man. plays a mans game.

that being said good to take Care of business on the road against a team u should beat.

Most what i wanted to input has already been stated by others. rangers seem to be playing the krieder situation perfectly. Think i'd rather sign him if we get good terms though. starting to see him as more of a jumbo where as his speed diminishes he will play a more north/south phys game.

i'd spooge in my pants if they get hankie to goto the Av's...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RANGERS WIN!! THEEEEEEEEEE RANNNGGGEEERRRSSS WIIINNN!!! AND OF COURSE, MR. KREIDER PRODUCED ONCE AGAIN, MUCH TO THE CHAGRIN OF THE " REAL " NYR FANS. TOUGH PILL TO SWALLOW, WHEN THE GUY THAT PEEPS HERE WANT TRADED, PRODUCES CONSISTENTLY IN ALL PHASES. IGOR ROSE TO THE OCCASION ONCE MORE. SLOPPY TIMES THROUGHOUT BUT, TO A MAN, THE B.I.B. CAME THRU'. TO THOSE NAYSAYERS MY REFAIN IS; T.G. THE TV WAS HISSIN'... HONEY BUNNY WAS MISSIN', SO IT WAS SOLO FOR THE OLD MAN LAST NITE. BYE, BYE COMPADRES... 'TIL WE MEET AGAIN.:)

Yeah' date=' third period was a whirlwind. I ended up in some dude's seats and he was like, "buy me a beer." So I left and went back to my standing room only tix...lol.[/quote']

That place must be awesome to watch a game in. The atmosphere must be phenomenal.

I really haven't gotten to go to too many games this year. Thank god RJ tagged me for that Devils game on Jan 9th or I'd still be on the outside looking in. One of these days, I'd like to get a group together and get to MSG with the guys from the board. I know Frank would go....especially since I owe him drinks from the last board we were on!!! :rofl:

Kreider having a career year... Absolutely tearing it up.

On pace for 60 points.

Because he did fuck all for first 25 games.

Story of this guys career.

Anything over $6x5 is a huge mistake.

So they'll sign him for $8x8 and you'll all want him moved in year 6 just like Lundqvist LOL.

Any player not in the top 10 getting more than $6 million on a long term contract is a mistake.

However, no way in hell Kreider gets less than $6.5 million per year, and probably closer to $7 mil per year. If Anders Lee/Kevin Hayes are getting $7x7 thats where Kreider is.

Any player not in the top 10 getting more than $6 million on a long term contract is a mistake.

However, no way in hell Kreider gets less than $6.5 million per year, and probably closer to $7 mil per year. If Anders Lee/Kevin Hayes are getting $7x7 thats where Kreider is.

I think that is the crux of everyone's argument here. Would you trade for Hayes or Lee's contract given their current production? Likely not, but make no mistake that is exactly what Kreider will definitely get on the open market.

Will he continue to produce at this clip if he does go to free agency? Likely not, as I think his production is exacerbated by a combination of playing with Zibinejad and staying healthy(which has always been one of the bugaboos of his career along with inconsistency). In a different situation, I think it's far more likely that he continues to produce at a pace of what he is really; a 45-55 point/22-28 goal scorer. Is that production that you would consider value in the NHL, or what you would build a team around; not really.

I agree with Pete's notion that if you are going to keep him, there needs to be value realized as you simply can't just overpay everyone; the Trouba contract exacerbates that point. The 6.5 million X 6 years that Larry was floating in the Post the other day is about where I would draw the line. I think that Zibinejad & Buchnevich are almost perfect line mates for his game, and that the next 3-4 years with those two(assuming Zibinejad is retained) will be worth more than the last two years of that contract. Hell I would even argue for 7 million X 5 years if Kreider's camp would accept that.

People make the argument here that we should re-sign Strome who cannot produce on his own like Kreider, because of his chemistry with Panarin. To me Kreider/Zibenjad > Strome/Panarin. One way to look at this is given how close Zibenjad & Kreider seem to be, getting Kreider signed could help in getting Zibenjad to take a similar value oriented deal.

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! The game was pretty good too. That third period must've been a blast to watch in the stands!

Def did. 3rd period was wild. The better half today has a sore throat from yelling lol. 3rd row behind the penalty box were pretty awesome seats too lol

Mika with 4 points in the 3rd period.

He?s now 27th in points in the league, and he?s missed 13 games. 13th in p/pg (1.22). Panarin is 5th with 1.36.

He?s also our best PK?ing forward and plays tough matchups. Mika went from ?can he be a 1st line center? to ?is he one of the best centers in the league??.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

They were pretty awesome. All around very respectful

what would you say was the percentage of rangers fans wearing blue jerseys over white jerseys?

what was the percentage of rangers fans wearing blackhawks caps?

what was the percentage of blackhawks fans too poor to afford 3rd row behind the penalty box?

what would you say was the percentage of rangers fans wearing blue jerseys over white jerseys?

what was the percentage of blackhawks fans too poor to afford 3rd row behind the penalty box?

1) 95%

2) .01%

3) 49.5%

7.always 7