• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#55) Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets // Duck Goes Quack, Cow Goes Moo, Neal Goes Pionk

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you give a top 5 shithole cities of canada? so many candidates in the u.s., i’d be hard pressed

Prince Albert

Saskatoon

Regina

Edmonton

Winnipeg

I'd say Fort McMurray, but you need a Major Junior team to qualify as a City.

Disclaimer.. I've never been east of Montreal, not that's there's any reason to.

Prince Albert is completely segregated. It's like Canadian Jim Crow.

Prince Albert

Saskatoon

Regina

Edmonton

Winnipeg

Disclaimer.. I've never been east of Montreal, not that's there's any reason to.

Wood Buffalo?

Prince Albert

Saskatoon

Regina

Edmonton

Winnipeg

I?ll take a top 5 list too. Bigger cities specifically.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Jets. Another AHL team. How can Shesterkin continue to play so many AHL teams. It?s crazy.
19th in the NHL in GF.

19th in points.

4th in their own division where there is the Blues and Avs and a ton of shit.

You know, I really like Shesty but when I see shit like this get posted, I'm to forced to reply with facts and it makes it seem like I'm not a fan.

At the point where he played 6 games and 4 of them were against terrible teams, an observation is made. If people are going to try and troll that observation for the rest of time and say "whelp, that's an AHL team" after a win against last place Buffalo in 2027...come on. Let's be adults here.

19th in the NHL in GF.

19th in points.

4th in their own division where there is the Blues and Avs and a ton of shit.

You know, I really like Shesty but when I see shit like this get posted, I'm to forced to reply with facts and it makes it seem like I'm not a fan.

At the point where he played 6 games and 4 of them were against terrible teams, an observation is made. If people are going to try and troll that observation for the rest of time and say "whelp, that's an AHL team" after a win against last place Buffalo in 2027...come on. Let's be adults here.

They are 4 points behind 4th in the west. A much better team than Rangers, Igor?s first away NHL game, again faces 40+ SOG and only lets in one flukey own-goal, and you still try and find a way to make him look bad.

He just dominates at every level. Now also against 7 NHL teams. Do you really think he will just become totally shit when facing a little better NHL teams?

They are 4 points behind 4th in the west. A much better team than Rangers, Igor?s first away NHL game, again faces 40+ SOG and only lets in one flukey own-goal, and you still try and find a way to make him look bad.

He just dominates at every level. Now also against 7 NHL teams. Do you really think he will just become totally shit when facing a little better NHL teams?

Who cares that they're better than the Rangers? The Rangers suck. Winnipeg might miss the playoffs because they're not good either.

I don't want to "make him look bad". That's a silly thing to say and if you read the post fully (which you clearly didn't) you'd see I spoke to that. This is the type of hyperbole that keeps you from seeing the point.

Look, you guys can do whatever ridiculous things you want, I'll choose to be patient and take it start by start and hope he does well.

You all can anoint him Jesus because he saves and make the cotton candy vendor the backup because Shesty is gonna play 81 games and it's only fair to the NHL to let them face a scrub once.

(See, I can be hyperbolic, too!)

Why can't both things be true? He has had a stellar KHL and AHL career. Neither of those are the NHL. I'm pretty confident he'll have a great NHL future. Today he's a goalie who's played 8 games and should be judged as such.

If it's midnight, and say "The sun isn't out" and you say "but it was out yesterday and will be out tomorrow" and I say "Yes but right now it's dark"... Guess what? We're both right.

Who cares that they're better than the Rangers? The Rangers suck. Winnipeg might miss the playoffs because they're not good either.

I don't want to "make him look bad". That's a silly thing to say and if you read the post fully (which you clearly didn't) you'd see I spoke to that. This is the type of hyperbole that keeps you from seeing the point.

Look, you guys can do whatever ridiculous things you want, I'll choose to be patient and take it start by start and hope he does well.

You all can anoint him Jesus because he saves and make the cotton candy vendor the backup because Shesty is gonna play 81 games and it's only fair to the NHL to let them face a scrub once.

(See, I can be hyperbolic, too!)

Why can't both things be true? He has had a stellar KHL and AHL career. Neither of those are the NHL. I'm pretty confident he'll have a great NHL future. Today he's a goalie who's played 8 games and should be judged as such.

If it's midnight, and say "The sun isn't out" and you say "but it was out yesterday and will be out tomorrow" and I say "Yes but right now it's dark"... Guess what? We're both right.

But can fans get excited when their eyes see a prospect with a lot of upside and is playing great in the nhl level

But can fans get excited when their eyes see a prospect with a lot of upside and is playing great in the nhl level
Again, it's one thing to be excited... What's happening here is beyond that.

Shesty is going to go on the IR with chaffing for all the hand jobs he's getting.

Again, it's one thing to be excited... What's happening here is beyond that.

Shesty is going to go on the IR with chaffing for all the hand jobs he's getting.

We got your point,he could flop ,I think everyone knows that ,who was the Russian dman who started like a house on fire ,got hurt ,and never was the same again ,can't rememer his name