• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers v. Toronto Maple Leafs // Chief Keefe's Leafs

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch the game? Shesterkin was fantastic. All the Leaf fans are blaming Shesterkin. His movement is about the best I've ever seen, it's really something.

To look at a single game save percentage, against the fucking Leafs no less, is just so obtuse, I don't believe that you believe what you're writing. He has a .922 save percentage in five starts. He's put up mind boggling save percentages anywhere he's been. What are you even talking about?

Did you watch the game? Shesterkin was fantastic. All the Leaf fans are blaming Shesterkin. His movement is about the best I've ever seen, it's really something.

To look at a single game save percentage, against the fucking Leafs no less, is just so obtuse, I don't believe that you believe what you're writing. He has a .922 save percentage in five starts. He's put up mind boggling save percentages anywhere he's been. What are you even talking about?

Got em.

How fortunate are the Rangers to go from Lundqvist and now transition to someone like Shesterkin, with Georgiev in between?

Say what you will about our drafting - we really know how to scout and develop goalies. We've got 5 starting caliber goalies in the NHL right now (Hank, Georgiev, Shesterkin, Talbot, Raanta), and our system is far from barren with Huska, Wall, and Lindblom in there.

It's really impressive. When was the last time we brought a goalie in or up and it was just a total miss?

Say what you will about our drafting - we really know how to scout and develop goalies. We've got 5 starting caliber goalies in the NHL right now (Hank, Georgiev, Shesterkin, Talbot, Raanta), and our system is far from barren with Huska, Wall, and Lindblom in there.

It's really impressive. When was the last time we brought a goalie in or up and it was just a total miss?

In Benoit we trust

I'm thinking Vitaly Yeremeyev

Wow, that's a blast from the past. lol Other goalies that came through right around that time were Johan Holmqvist, who had a couple of solid years with Tampa. Also, Milan Hnilicka who wasn't really that great but stuck around with the desperate expansion team that was the Atlanta Thrashers.

Slight leave of absence but I'm here to contribute positives as is the norm. So all the NO-it-alls were wrong once again as the NYR celebrated a 5-3 victory over the vaunted Leafs with the surge provided by the usual guys and some that are never appreciated by many. And, as one of the all-time critics of how the NYR play, that one person had the audacity to state that the B.I.B. would not shoot and would be shut out. Uh, check the score if you are able to find it. And into the bargain, the favorite whipping boy of many, scored a beauty of a goal and played a fantastic game!! As it turns out, Igor isn't going to the Leafs after all, in spite of many wanting him gone. It was an eventful day for my lovely lady as she celebrated a B.D. with the family and a NEW YORK RANGER VICTORY!! Put that in your smoke and pipe it you NAYSAYERS. Adios, mi amigos and always remember to T.G. It's sooooooo soothing.