• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#46) Rangers at New York Islanders // Round Two, FIGHT!!!

High and Wide

He's improved month over month so far this season. The team has looked different in the last few weeks and Trouba (along with Skjei) have been part of the reason for that. They've eaten a TON of ice time for this team. Tonight was no different. DQ should continue to ride them until their legs fall off.

They’ve both been better. Still not great. But better.

Tonight was the worst game they’ve had lately, as their miscues led to both Islander goals.

Both need to continue improving though. They’re making a lot, consistently seeing the other teams best players, tons of D zone starts, (58.6% for Trouba and nearly 55% for Skjei) and getting the most ice time.

Fox and DeAngelo help take some of the pressure off offensively.

Clearly Quinn is deploying them this way and it’s fine.

He’s forcing the issue, especially with Skjei, and challenging them to be good in a top pair role with emphasis on shutting down and playing their own end.

They need to continue improving and excel at that.

There are better offensive players elsewhere on the blue line.

These two need to accept this role and make it work.

Otherwise one of them can go.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say that lol? Because he made one mistake with the puck? He played 26 minutes in one of the best defensive games of the season. More than any other player. 10 more minutes than the next pairing.

You guys are just looking for his errors at this point. He was a beast tonight.

That?s the Marek Malik/Michal Roszival effect

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

For those wondering , it was 50/50 fan wise. Islanders were much louder in the beginning but second we tied it, shit got real close. After that it was mostly rangers fan making noise. As for that shithole they call a coliseum , they improved it much better. Beef was easy to get, bathroom lines were cut in half, and no fights that I saw of. Kinda miss the good old days but being able to piss when I needed to was clutch. Still, walking out of that place chest out like a boss felt like the GabyTort days when we won mostly and they were trash.

So much fun. Hope they do this again.

Have you PM'd your results to Mucker?

where?

The promised land, my good man!! LOL

He's not looking at simply this year's playoffs, he building a brand...a philosophy...a systematic way for his players to think and play going forward, for years to come. He seems to have a vision...and a plan.

The promised land, my good man!! LOL

He's not looking at simply this year's playoffs, he building a brand...a philosophy...a systematic way for his players to think and play going forward, for years to come. He seems to have a vision...and a plan.

like I said, wait till we lose a game

Well, well, well!! The pessimists have fallen on their collective faces yet once again after a stirring performance by the B.I.B. in somewhat hostile territory. Aided by a stupid penalty by a former NYR, who, ironically was swapped for #93, resulting in a PP opportunity that culminated in the winning goal by #20, the guy most everyone wants traded; a stellar performance yet again by #40 who " saved " the day, particularly in the 1st period - the naysayers want him gone as well; A fantastic goal by #77, a potential discard if the negatronists have it their way, coming out of the penalty box after taking a dumb penalty; and for the icing on the cake, a perfect 5 for 5 on the PK. Fantastic and exciting game to watch on the BIG screen, Hi-Def, super clear TV!! Oh yeah, my beautiful bride and I had a smile on our faces especially after the thrilling conclusion. The BIG GUNS excelled once again!! H.F!

Well, well, well!! The pessimists have fallen on their collective faces yet once again after a stirring performance by the B.I.B. in somewhat hostile territory. Aided by a stupid penalty by a former NYR, who, ironically was swapped for #93, resulting in a PP opportunity that culminated in the winning goal by #20, the guy most everyone wants traded; a stellar performance yet again by #40 who " saved " the day, particularly in the 1st period - the naysayers want him gone as well; A fantastic goal by #77, a potential discard if the negatronists have it their way, coming out of the penalty box after taking a dumb penalty; and for the icing on the cake, a perfect 5 for 5 on the PK. Fantastic and exciting game to watch on the BIG screen, Hi-Def, super clear TV!! Oh yeah, my beautiful bride and I had a smile on our faces especially after the thrilling conclusion. The BIG GUNS excelled once again!! H.F!

You remind me of an elevator fart;

We all smell it...

We all know it stinks...

...and we just hope you dissipate quickly!!!

• Like 2

This is the worst forced rivalry since nWo Wolfpac was a thing.

You're remind me of an elevator fart;

We all smell it...

We all know it stinks...

...and we just hope you dissipate quickly!!!

And your opinion is like everyone's; they're like A@#$%&*S; everyone's got one, and they all stink.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I admit I was wrong as well. The team has really impressed me lately, the way they are playing desperate and skating their asses off. Still wondering what planet Krappo Kakka is from, other than that, well done, keep it up, and most of all...

I GOT A BIGGG MOUTH LOL