• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Mermaids: The New Evidence

-ERIK-

I read that as well,and I read somewhere that the Noah scientists were actors as well.Animal planet sure made out with the ratings though and some of those videos were top notch.Fake or not there are definitely creature or fish that are yet to be seen.

Oh, absolutely. In the depths of the ocean are thousands of creatures we have not yet spotted or fully pictured. I think there are still some mammals left to discover as well, but mostly deep in Africa and the Asian jungles.

It said in the opening credits that this was fake. Every time they do one of these shows everyone falls for it.

None of the individuals or entites depicted in the film are affiliated or associated with it in any way,nor have approved its contents.Any smilimarities ro actual living or dead are entirely conicidental.

It says though certain events in this film fictional,sonar tests have been directly implicated in whale beachings

and The bloop is a real phenomenon ,there is still debate about what it may be

So they were all actors and the videos were fake except for one but it clearly doesn't show anything

Archived