Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hockey Books

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by pws85nyr View Post
    Loved both those books, especially Fleury's. Boogard's (and Fleury's to an extent) was a little tough to read at times. Really felt for him and those closest to him.

The only other book I have read that compares is the Sean Pronger book. Yeah I know, he sucked, but he knows it and it's pretty funny. I recommend it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journeyman-.../dp/0143181025

I also recommend this one, really good insight into the KHL. Dave King coaching Magnitogorsk in Malkin's last season.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/King-Russia.../dp/0771095708

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    I loved Fleury's book, I'll give Boogard's and Pronger's a go. They'll hold me off until Avery's book comes out.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Banned Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post
    I loved Fleury's book, I'll give Boogard's and Pronger's a go. They'll hold me off until Avery's book comes out.
    #MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    let me give you a synopsis: "everyone thinks I'm an asshole, but I'm not an asshole. I just love attention"

Senior Member Squirt Division pws85nyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Drunkenski View Post

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain
    Boogard was heartbreaking to read how his life unraveled. Pronger just funny. It was great to read a down to earth account of the average hockey player. He never stops talking about how he beat Yzerman on his 1st NHL faceoff

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12