• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New Beastie Boys Album Drops

I can't freakin wait, I've been listening to it all weeeeeeek :D:D

These guys have been and still are my favorite music band/group/whatever since I was about 12 years old lol.

License To Ill was my first record I bought back in 1986 (10 years old), then the album was the first cd I bought back in the 90s. Paul Revere is my all time favorite B-Boys song

License To Ill was my first record I bought back in 1986 (10 years old), then the album was the first cd I bought back in the 90s. Paul Revere is my all time favorite B-Boys song

Licensed to Ill was mine too, even when I was 12 in 96 they were still playing Girls and Brass Monkey on the radio all the time. After that I wound up getting Check Your Head, then Hello Nasty came out soon after, I listened to those cds non stop lol, I eventually got Paul's Boutique...and everything after. I still listen to all of them pretty often, with the exception of the Mix Up, its not bad, just not into instrumentals as much.

Archived