• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Dave Lozo Is Leaving NHL.com

CreaseCrusader91

I don't read the blog a lot, but IMO the podcast blows MvsW out of the water. Except Goldsbie. I want to fight him.

Yeah, I just started reading the blog because I listen to the podcast.

The blog is pretty shitty.

In terms of podcast, yeah, I like Bshelf way more. The people are way more enjoyable, even though I agree about Goldsbie. He's a twerp.

Yeah, I just started reading the blog because I listen to the podcast.

The blog is pretty shitty.

In terms of podcast, yeah, I like Bshelf way more. The people are way more enjoyable, even though I agree about Goldsbie. He's a twerp.

I like MvsW, but they really just circle jerk. There's no debate. They just tell each other how right the other one is.

Agreed. And Jeff Marek is starting to get on my nerves.

I love Marek. It's Wysh who gets on my nerves.

B-Shelf is great, though. But like Pete said, Gouldsbie is a fuckin' imbecile. Just says the most asinine things.

I love Marek. It's Wysh who gets on my nerves.

B-Shelf is great, though. But like Pete said, Gouldsbie is a fuckin' imbecile. Just says the most asinine things.

Sorry, but if I have to hear how shocked Marek is that Brendan Morrison doesn't have a job in the NHL right now, I'm going to flip out. He has said that at least 5 times, and every time he does, he's like, "Have I mentioned on this podcast..."

Sorry, but if I have to hear how shocked Marek is that Brendan Morrison doesn't have a job in the NHL right now, I'm going to flip out. He has said that at least 5 times, and every time he does, he's like, "Have I mentioned on this podcast..."

He is a poor man's Pierre McGuire and loves wrestling. Easy for me and Phil to like him. :-)

That's a minor grievance, IMO. For the most part, I dig Marek. I love his McGuire-like knowledge of irrelevant shit, because unlike Pierre, he doesn't sound like a dick (or look like one... literally) when he talks about it.

That's a minor grievance, IMO. For the most part, I dig Marek. I love his McGuire-like knowledge of irrelevant shit, because unlike Pierre, he doesn't sound like a dick (or look like one... literally) when he talks about it.

I don't hate the guy, I like his personality. He just gets on my nerves sometimes with his repetitious stories and when he says some of the most outrageous things about hockey. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but he's come up with some seriously out-of-left-field suggestions for rule changes.

I don't hate the guy, I like his personality. He just gets on my nerves sometimes with his repetitious stories and when he says some of the most outrageous things about hockey. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but he's come up with some seriously out-of-left-field suggestions for rule changes.

Like insisting the shoot out is coming to the playoffs? Not his suggestion, but he insists it's going to happen.

I don't even mind that, as much as the name of the podcast is Marek Versus Wyskynski, but it's should just be called Two Guys Jerking Each Other Off. They don't debate anything.

Like insisting the shoot out is coming to the playoffs? Not his suggestion, but he insists it's going to happen.

I don't even mind that, as much as the name of the podcast is Marek Versus Wyskynski, but it's should just be called Two Guys Jerking Each Other Off. They don't debate anything.

Exactly.

I feel Marek vs. Wyshinski is an unfortunate name. But yeah, these guys are peas of the same pod. They agree about everything.

The shootout before OT is def. among them.

I agree, though — it's not Marek vs Wyshynski. It's Marek and Wyshynski. They rarely, if ever, actually argue about anything.

I wouldn't say they "jerk each other off", but they agree far too often for this to be a show based on the idea that the co-hosts actually argue. They don't.

Right, right. I'm OK with that, though. I take his opinion same as I do anyone else's — I may not always agree, but if you're entertaining, I'll listen. To me, the value in Marek is that he hosts a podcast and is really entertaining and funny, even if he has stupid ideas.

Hell, I listen to BShelf every day, and these guys can be borderline retarded on any given episode. Same for Doug MacLean, who probably is borderline retarded. He's entertaining as hell, though. I can listen to him and Kyper bicker back and forth all day.

Right, right. I'm OK with that, though. I take his opinion same as I do anyone else's ? I may not always agree, but if you're entertaining, I'll listen. To me, the value in Marek is that he hosts a podcast and is really entertaining and funny, even if he has stupid ideas.

Hell, I listen to BShelf every day, and these guys can be borderline retarded on any given episode. Same for Doug MacLean, who probably is borderline retarded. He's entertaining as hell, though. I can listen to him and Kyper bicker back and forth all day.

I listen to the same shows, and I agree. And, again, I don't hate Marek. Just sometimes, jeez, the stuff he comes out with are like, "Are you listening to yourself right now?"

Archived