Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1387

Thread: Youth/Minor/Development Hockey

  1. #1261
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Puck Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    10,573
    Rep Power
    114
    Hypothetical Question

    You can choose any bantam club in North America for your kid to play on...

    Which do you choose



    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  2. #1262
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mikey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,966
    Rep Power
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck Head View Post
    Hypothetical Question

    You can choose any bantam club in North America for your kid to play on...

    Which do you choose



    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Ooof, that's almost impossible to answer. So many good ones out there, but the coaching staff will sway people one way or another.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  3. #1263
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,568
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey37 View Post
    Ooof, that's almost impossible to answer. So many good ones out there, but the coaching staff will sway people one way or another.
    My choice? The closest one to home lol.

  4. #1264
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mikey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,966
    Rep Power
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    My choice? The closest one to home lol.
    Lol, that's true too, but the kids start separating themselves at bantams. If you know your kid is ready to make the next step that's when you need to find the right place for his development leading into Midgets.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  5. #1265
    Resident Garbage Clown BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,745
    Rep Power
    188
    One of the big GTHL clubs would be the obvious choice.

    Notre Dame or Prince Albert in Saskatchewan punch above their weight, win National Titles and have excellent leadership.

  6. #1266
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,568
    Rep Power
    36
    I'd probably just go to your son's old club. The Colonials. They seem to do pretty good in terms of player advancement.

  7. #1267
    Resident Garbage Clown BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,745
    Rep Power
    188
    Any ideas on how I can get my kid to keep two hands on his stick, short of a Pizza Party if he does?

    I tried pinning bottom hand, but he refused to go on ice from embrassment.

  8. #1268
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mikey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,966
    Rep Power
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Any ideas on how I can get my kid to keep two hands on his stick, short of a Pizza Party if he does?

    I tried pinning bottom hand, but he refused to go on ice from embrassment.
    They all do it at that age. It comes with time, IF they get it.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  9. #1269
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,568
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Any ideas on how I can get my kid to keep two hands on his stick, short of a Pizza Party if he does?

    I tried pinning bottom hand, but he refused to go on ice from embrassment.
    I'd throw the pizza party

  10. #1270
    Banned Midget Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,866
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Any ideas on how I can get my kid to keep two hands on his stick, short of a Pizza Party if he does?

    I tried pinning bottom hand, but he refused to go on ice from embrassment.
    I hear checkers is a good sport for a kid

  11. #1271
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,568
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I hear checkers is a good sport for a kid
    Does your son still play for the Aviators?

  12. #1272
    Resident Garbage Clown BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,745
    Rep Power
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I hear checkers is a good sport for a kid
    For this kid, yeah, looks like a viable option. He has Petr Prucha syndrome where he skates like wind for his shift and accomplishes nothing whilst no doubt planning his afternoon of Minecraft.

    Hopefully the next two show more interest in competing.

  13. #1273
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mikey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,966
    Rep Power
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    For this kid, yeah, looks like a viable option. He has Petr Prucha syndrome where he skates like wind for his shift and accomplishes nothing whilst no doubt planning his afternoon of Minecraft.

    Hopefully the next two show more interest in competing.
    Hahahahaha
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  14. #1274
    Resident Garbage Clown BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,745
    Rep Power
    188
    I'm back on the ice Tuesday as a goaltending coach.

    haha, poor fucking kids.

    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    keep your glove up! *Nedved wrister to the ear*
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down

  15. #1275
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Puck Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    10,573
    Rep Power
    114
    Lolololol

  16. #1276
    Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Mikey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,966
    Rep Power
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    I'm back on the ice Tuesday as a goaltending coach.

    haha, poor fucking kids.

    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    keep your glove up! *Nedved wrister to the ear*
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    You're such a dick.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

  17. #1277
    Banned Midget Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,866
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Does your son still play for the Aviators?
    yes, this is the last season. aviator has gone to shit. hopefully we'll move to NJ this summer (if we ever find a house we want) and he'll play for one of the local organizations. if not, we'll go to Abe Stark Stars. This is how bad Aviator is.

  18. #1278
    Banned Midget Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,866
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    For this kid, yeah, looks like a viable option. He has Petr Prucha syndrome where he skates like wind for his shift and accomplishes nothing whilst no doubt planning his afternoon of Minecraft.

    Hopefully the next two show more interest in competing.
    if he can skate like the wind, he's already half way to being a star

  19. #1279
    Banned Midget Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,866
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    I'm back on the ice Tuesday as a goaltending coach.

    haha, poor fucking kids.

    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    up
    keep your glove up! *Nedved wrister to the ear*
    down
    up
    down
    up
    down
    lol

  20. #1280
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,568
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    yes, this is the last season. aviator has gone to shit. hopefully we'll move to NJ this summer (if we ever find a house we want) and he'll play for one of the local organizations. if not, we'll go to Abe Stark Stars. This is how bad Aviator is.
    One of your son's former teammates (i think) plays with my son's team. His father was saying the same thing. I'm not sure that there is a perfect program out there though.

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •