• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Youth/Minor/Development Hockey

Puck Head

• 1 month later...
Would a hockey organization take used hockey equipment that is like 7 years old or is it too old to donate? Looking to get rid of my hockey equipment since I dont have time to play (10pm-midnight doesnt work for me) and I really suck anyway. I used my equipment for about 1-2 years.

Would a hockey organization take used hockey equipment that is like 7 years old or is it too old to donate? Looking to get rid of my hockey equipment since I dont have time to play (10pm-midnight doesnt work for me) and I really suck anyway. I used my equipment for about 1-2 years.

Most rinks do.

I'm not sure if they are still around, but how about donating to Hockey in Harlem

• 3 weeks later...
jersey parents, got a question for ya. we're moving to NJ this summer and obviously I missed all tryouts for my son for jersey clubs cause I wasn't sure if we'd find a house we want. any chance a team picks him up without a tryout? I know of three organizations around us, Titans, Red Bank Generals, and Icecats. Any suggestions?

jersey parents, got a question for ya. we're moving to NJ this summer and obviously I missed all tryouts for my son for jersey clubs cause I wasn't sure if we'd find a house we want. any chance a team picks him up without a tryout? I know of three organizations around us, Titans, Red Bank Generals, and Icecats. Any suggestions?

If he's good enough, someone will take him. What's his birth year?

Idk. Kinda far. I'm in Holmdel so I'm going to check out teams around me first. If no luck, I will let u know.

Isn't Russian coach Slava with Avs now?

I think he just does skating with certain Tier 1 teams. I don't think he's a head coach. I happen to know a lot of 05 parents, maybe they know someone at RB or Titans.

Titans still only have the one sheet of ice for all those teams that they have. I know last season they were running 40 minute, 1/2 ice practices. The Penguins moved to Howell this season. I know they have a ton of ice available for their teams there since they don't have too many teams at the moment. They have a PWA team that sounds like it might be ok. If I was in your position, however, I would definitely check out Red Bank first. They always seem to produce some pretty solid teams and have good coaching. Plus they have one of the best rinks I've been in.

Titans still only have the one sheet of ice for all those teams that they have. I know last season they were running 40 minute, 1/2 ice practices. The Penguins moved to Howell this season. I know they have a ton of ice available for their teams there since they don't have too many teams at the moment. They have a PWA team that sounds like it might be ok. If I was in your position, however, I would definitely check out Red Bank first. They always seem to produce some pretty solid teams and have good coaching. Plus they have one of the best rinks I've been in.

so....reached out to Generals, the hockey program director seems to be very interested. going to be scouting him this weekend in Aston, PA where we have a tourney

so....reached out to Generals, the hockey program director seems to be very interested. going to be scouting him this weekend in Aston, PA where we have a tourney

I know some 05's going to the Philly Shootout this weekend. What team is he on?