• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Youth/Minor/Development Hockey

Puck Head

• 2 weeks later...

They were talking about Honeybaked on Sirius today.

They outscored all opponents 47-8 I think. This is the International AAA Minor Midget Silverstick. GTHL got wiped out (nice).

Namestnikov's little bro is their best player I think.

Has to be something with US recruiting weird super teams,as they dominated.

My dream for Ontario hockey is to get away from this AAA shit, or at least it's prevalence. You probably have a 1% chance of making it to the NHL if you're in a reputable AAA program. Those are small odds and it comes at the cost of ruining, or watering down, small town hockey.

They were talking about Honeybaked on Sirius today.

They outscored all opponents 47-8 I think. This is the International AAA Minor Midget Silverstick. GTHL got wiped out (nice).

Namestnikov's little bro is their best player I think.

Has to be something with US recruiting weird super teams,as they dominated.

My dream for Ontario hockey is to get away from this AAA shit, or at least it's prevalence. You probably have a 1% chance of making it to the NHL if you're in a reputable AAA program. Those are small odds and it comes at the cost of ruining, or watering down, small town hockey.

Their top players are Frank Nazur, (lead tourney in scoring) followed by CamVansickle (kid i i coached) and then Names

Vansickle was named MVP of the tourney

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

OK, well, that's my problem with it, how does Detroit get an Alaskan player? Smells like academy shit.

They have players from all around. Remember beginning of season when i mentioned this team.

Around 5-6 will be serious options for the USNDT next year. Those would be also be 1st round CHL picks also, but 3 have made ncaa commitments

• 2 months later...
My son's team is playing on the Garden ice this Saturday at 2pm (before the Rangers game against the Sharks). Somehow we got a real game there (not between periods) playing against a team from Sweden. And I'm going to be running the D on the bench... So pumped!!!

My son's team is playing on the Garden ice this Saturday at 2pm (before the Rangers game against the Sharks). Somehow we got a real game there (not between periods) playing against a team from Sweden. And I'm going to be running the D on the bench... So pumped!!!

Awesome! What age group ?