• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bates Motel

Johnnydollaz18

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I watched the season finale last night. Good show. I didn't think the ending was as good as last years though.

Anyone else on here watch it?

Of course! Do you think Norma really killed Ms Watson?! I'm not so sure, but to protect her son, she just may have and she's not even a suspect.

Also looks like Dylan is in line to take over his drug group.

Of course! Do you think Norma really killed Ms Watson?! I'm not so sure, but to protect her son, she just may have and she's not even a suspect.

Also looks like Dylan is in line to take over his drug group.

I'm leaning towards no. I think it was just Norman hallucinating. But you never know with Norma.

Definitely looks that way. He may not have a choice considering all that Romero has on him.

I'm leaning towards no. I think it was just Norman hallucinating. But you never know with Norma.

Definitely looks that way. He may not have a choice considering all that Romero has on him.

Dylan has got to be the head honcho in charge now. I think he's proven enough, more than likely stopped the drug war on his own by killing Nick Ford.

Was it just me, or did you also feel the tension between Norma and Norman, right before she leaned in and kissed him? Like wtffff, they're almost too close to another.

Dylan has got to be the head honcho in charge now. I think he's proven enough, more than likely stopped the drug war on his own by killing Nick Ford.

Was it just me, or did you also feel the tension between Norma and Norman, right before she leaned in and kissed him? Like wtffff, they're almost too close to another.

No. I felt the same way. That dancing scene (especially the kiss) was creepy. lol

No. I felt the same way. That dancing scene (especially the kiss) was creepy. lol

You could just feel it coming. So much tension between the 2 of them, all dating back to the pilot episode of the series. So creepy. lol

But, another good season, can't wait for 3!

Definitely no. It's part of Norman's split personality like when he went to visit Norma's brother and was convinced he was Norma. It's just that he has this inner Norma so deeply rooted inside of him that he himself was convinced that he was innocent. Norman without a doubt killed Ms. Watson, but he did it as Norma.

I think they'll introduce someone else to take over the drug businesses. Dylan might have what it takes to be in charge, but he won't want it.

• 11 months later...
Yes sir.

I'm one episode behind(last night). May watch it tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Cool. I'd be interested to know what you think about it. (If you want to).

Some general thoughts about this season so far, too general to be spoilers perhaps, but just in case:

I love Romero. He's still such a bad ass. I liked Dylan better when he was a "tough guy". He's too passive this season. Dylan's nut case neighbor is a good new character. I think Caleb still has a "thing" for Norma. Norma and Normans borderline incest continues to be creepy, but it's a big part of who they both are of course.

Cool. I'd be interested to know what you think about it. (If you want to).

Some general thoughts about this season so far, too general to be spoilers perhaps, but just in case:

I love Romero. He's still such a bad ass. I liked Dylan better when he was a "tough guy". He's too passive this season. Dylan's nut case neighbor is a good new character. I think Caleb still has a "thing" for Norma. Norma and Normans borderline incest continues to be creepy, but it's a big part of who they both are of course.

Agree with what you have in the spoiler tag. In the beginning, not a fan of his. He's become more of a family guy and won me over. The way he wants to take care of Norman and how he took Caleb in as well and wanted to get the family back together.

Romero is the man. The incest is getting a little ridiculous, but it's all lining up to make sense and see why Norman was the way he was in the movie.

Agree with what you have in the spoiler tag. In the beginning, not a fan of his. He's become more of a family guy and won me over. The way he wants to take care of Norman and how he took Caleb in as well and wanted to get the family back together.

Romero is the man. The incest is getting a little ridiculous, but it's all lining up to make sense and see why Norman was the way he was in the movie.

Only two more episodes left. I'd like the seasons to be longer.

Archived