Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 'Vikings' — on the History Channel

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Yeah, this was the midseason finale. They're filming the other half now or soon from what I remember.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Formerly Richter Redux Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    Yeah, this was the midseason finale. They're filming the other half now or soon from what I remember.
    Well...dammit. So they may as well have called the second half Season 5, because if they're filming now (or haven't even started yet), it's gonna be a year until we see it again anyway.

Is there a more underrated show on television than this? This season has been stunning. Both visually and from a storytelling perspective.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Jay, you need to catch up. Oh my god, these last two episodes!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Moderator Junior Division
    Moved through the end of season 3 into season 4 last night. Could easily have stayed up till 3 watching it lol.

This is one of the few shows that tells you a lot about minor characters without ever feeling really bogged down.

It's so, so good. Completely underrated because it's on History.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567