• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

"The Punisher" Russian Bus Driver Rams Cars That Cut Him Off

Shane Falco

Where fuckin' everyone has a dash cam! Seriously, WTF is up with that?

Russia has a huge issue with insurance fraud. People create accidents on purpose, some even jump in front of slow driving cars so they can sue the driver. Therefore a lot of Russians install dashcams, so they can always prove that the accident wasn't their fault.

Russia has a huge issue with insurance fraud. People create accidents on purpose, some even jump in front of slow driving cars so they can sue the driver. Therefore a lot of Russians install dashcams, so they can always prove that the accident wasn't their fault.

Yeah, it's really smart. People drive with the intent to cause things sometimes.

I've done that before. Once to a car, once to a guy on a bike. If you're going to ride in the middle of a 4 lane road with 2 way traffic, with a 45mph speed limit, that's fine. But if you're going to take your time moving over and then flip me the bird, there's a good chance you're going to end up in a bush on the side of the road. Especially if you have on spandex shorts and that penis looking helmet on your head.

I've done that before. Once to a car, once to a guy on a bike. If you're going to ride in the middle of a 4 lane road with 2 way traffic, with a 45mph speed limit, that's fine. But if you're going to take your time moving over and then flip me the bird, there's a good chance you're going to end up in a bush on the side of the road. Especially if you have on spandex shorts and that penis looking helmet on your head.

:rofl:

Archived