• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Ronning should be, too.

Bye.

Geez, you're dying to kill the kid off. Like Pionk, this time last year, except Pionk is much older.

He's not Sean Day, who has no hockey sense and possibly lacking in drive. He's a small kid that will need to have his skills fully mature/refined before he can make it. He needs a few years, why are you talking about him, let alone on his back?

• 1 month later...

Lias "better" today, only a minus 2 on zero points in a game they scored 5 goals in. I'm starting to believe the sulking theory.

Also, you'd think Hajek would get a point if only by mistake. But no, nothing. Three assists on the year. Woof.

I think at the very least this guarantees he repeats there next year, more likely is that he's now trending towards 5-6-7th NHL Dman territory.

For reference: Dan Girardi had 39 points in 66 games in his first AHL season (one year older)

Kevin Klein had 16

Roman Polak had 12

Dylan McIlrath had 5

You can see where this is trending. They're going to tell us it's fine and he's a D-man etc etc but as I mentioned before it's a clear sign that the speed of the game has, thus far, been overwhelming for Hajek.

I see this as a complete disaster honestly.

Lias "better" today, only a minus 2 on zero points in a game they scored 5 goals in. I'm starting to believe the sulking theory.

Also, you'd think Hajek would get a point if only by mistake. But no, nothing. Three assists on the year. Woof.

I think at the very least this guarantees he repeats there next year, more likely is that he's now trending towards 5-6-7th NHL Dman territory.

For reference: Dan Girardi had 39 points in 66 games in his first AHL season (one year older)

Kevin Klein had 16

Roman Polak had 12

Dylan McIlrath had 5

You can see where this is trending. They're going to tell us it's fine and he's a D-man etc etc but as I mentioned before it's a clear sign that the speed of the game has, thus far, been overwhelming for Hajek.

I see this as a complete disaster honestly.

I'd bring Hajek up after they clean out the D.

Impossible to get a good read on anything with the coaching situation down there.

• 8 months later...