• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Our 4th line is a complete joke. I think he could inject some life there, over Haley. Yeah, he's not going to produce playing 5 minutes a night but some kind of threat on that line would be nice.

On tbe other hand, he's obviously pretty important in Hartford.

Anybody know his AHL salary? I dunno why he resigned here unless he's getting good AHL money, if they weren't ever going to consider him as an option like Fogarty seems to be.

He would have been better served moving on if he's buried in Hartford making 70k.

Our 4th line is a complete joke. I think he could inject some life there, over Haley. Yeah, he's not going to produce playing 5 minutes a night but some kind of threat on that line would be nice.

On tbe other hand, he's obviously pretty important in Hartford.

Anybody know his AHL salary? I dunno why he resigned here unless he's getting good AHL money, if they weren't ever going to consider him as an option like Fogarty seems to be.

He would have been better served moving on if he's buried in Hartford making 70k.

$100,000 AHL

$700,000 NHL

yea, hopefully the can hang on to a playoff spot without Shesty. Gonna be a lot of high scoring games. Maybe they can get Wall in on an ATO if they don't make the NCAA tournament.

Baring the Rangers actually making the playoffs wouldn't he just go back down at season's end to play with Hartford for their playoffs?

Still tied for 2nd in the league tho, so they should make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

2nd in the league is meaningless. Top 4 in each Division make the playoffs. Pack are in the most competitive division.

Pack - 55

Hershey - 55

Charlotte - 51

Providence - 50

Springfield - 48

They really need Huska to play well consistently. Can't give up 4-5 goals per game and hold on to that top spot.

lol

McCollum is the better goalie right now and is OK at that level. Just while Shesty is there I would think.

Doesn't make sense. Article states Huska is "assigned" to ECHL, while Lewis Zerter-Gossage is "loaned" to ECHL. Plus you'd think if Shesty is going to be called back up after the break, just give Huska the two days off. I'm guessing they saw enough of Huska after Shesty's call up to determine he couldn't handle the increased work load.

I don't know about you guys but I'm really happy that key cogs like Matt Beleskey and Darrin Raddysh are soaking up PP1 time and having great seasons. Really bodes well for the future.

I dont know enough about these guys, but I've been begging for them to have a core in Hartford. If they can re-sign Beleskey to a "max" AHL contract, it might be good, he seems to be involved with a lot of the offense, even when not putting up points

I don't know about you guys but I'm really happy that key cogs like Matt Beleskey and Darrin Raddysh are soaking up PP1 time and having great seasons. Really bodes well for the future.

Beleskey has been on the second unit. Raddysh normally doesn't even see PP time.

Everyone that should be getting opportunities in Hartford is getting them.

• 2 weeks later...