• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Went to the game against Charlotte last night. Huska looking pretty good in goal taking Shesty's spot. Kravy playing with a sense of purpose now much better than his I don't give a shit playing before going back to Russia. Lettieri, Keene, Rykov looking good, Pack win again!

I don't know if he really has much effectiveness in the NHL. Hartford force-feeds him a lot of opportunities because he's really the only type of shooting presence the team has. His slapshot is his biggest threat and unless he's playing PP time in the NHL, I'm not sure he'd get it off with nearly enough frequency.

Wow what a comeback, 5-0 to 5-5. Too bad they couldnt get it done in OT.

And have to agree on Lettieri. Had an even better season in the AHL last year (23g, 48 points in 48 gms. 15, 32 in 39 this year) and he only had 3 points in 27 games and did not look good in the NHL last year. He is a career AHL top line player. Its fine, Hartford needs someone like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Sets a bad example for kids performing well in the AHL if you don?t recognize good play and production
He's 25 and had cups of coffee in the NHL where he did nothing. They'd be bringing him up as a 4th liner and we saw what that looks like already.

So, not really.