• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Season over.

Looks like Lindgren played really well, strong showing at that level anyways.

Tambo is toast but I'd bring him back as he seems like an intelligent dude. Worth noting that Lettieri is same age as Tambo and only 11 months younger than Scott Kosmachuk. Is he a real prospect? I don't think so.

Gropp bombed but had three points in last two games. He'll be back with zero expectations.

I'd take Bigras over Gilmour 99/100.

From what I can tell, Ronning was invisible in his three game cameo, for whatever that's worth.

Should be a more exciting squad next year.

Yeah, no. Given his performance despite his surroundings he only found success. He's had to adjust to another professional level. Tambellini hasn't been able to make it at that level for several seasons now. They're not remotely in the same situation despite being similar in age. Some players develop later. Lettieri has yet to show signs of being unable to play a higher level

• 5 months later...
I think my precision are panning out:

Ronning and Day aren't prospects, they're ECHL fodder.

But we don't want that prediction panning out. Plus, no one ever thinks 5'8" is gonna happen. It takes a while for undersized players to be good enough, their skills need to be honed to a higher level. Day already has skeptics and still has a lot to improve if he is ever going to make it. However, these two and many others are not on the cusp and should be evaluated over the whole year.

• 2 weeks later...
1G 1A for Lias, already, tonight.

He's gone down there and has really been superb. Good for him. Good for us.

When I watched them play the Marlies he was quiet, but still picked up an assist. In fairness though, the Marlies are good. Got the impression he didn't have the most talented line mates that day also.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk