• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Chytil 2 goals 3 assists for 5 points in 4 games. Enough messing around. Time for him to come up.
While I'm a huge Chytil supporter, I don't think he's playing top line so those numbers feel like they're against lesser AHL competition.

Wish I was able to see more of him live. Rangers needs him to succeed.

I'm looking forward to Pack game. More. Than Ranger game, already.

Of note: Ryan Gropp has been suspended for refusing demotion to Maine. As per Carpinello.

I don't really blame Gropp, he's probably best exploring other avenues rather than continue this charade.

I'm looking forward to Pack game. More. Than Ranger game, already.

Of note: Ryan Gropp has been suspended for refusing demotion to Maine. As per Carpinello.

I don't really blame Gropp, he's probably best exploring other avenues rather than continue this charade.

that was friday's highlight. 1-0 shutout. they haven't posted yesterdays highlight yet.

and yea that was Kravtsov getting scrappy

Aah, then it makes sense.

I guess he?s getting a little frustrated. He probably thought he would dominate down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

im not too crazy about Georgiev. Career backup IMO

You may be right about this but;

1) they got assets back for both Talbot and raanta and I think georgiev is better than both of them.so even if they don?t keep him there?s a lot of value there.

2) if they keep him he?s a very good back up and that doesn?t change my point. Though I don?t see how they can keep him unless Hank decides he wants to be traded after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk