• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Beat a good team last night, by the looks of it, it was on the strength of their AHL signings.

Looks like Kravtsov/Chytil didn't even play if you went by the box score.

I might sign up for AHLtv, looks free, and I want to see those two play.

Clearly he's not happy being in Hartford. If this festers even a little while he's going to end up back at Traktor.

If this was their plan for him, they should have just left him over there.

I could see this after a month or two, but the first game and he's pissing and moaning about it? Not a fan of that attitude. While I would have put him on the team, it's not like it was a slam dunk where he blew everyone away to earn the spot on the Rangers.

No conclusions being jumped to here.

Maybe he just didn't perform up to expectations in his first official North American game and the staff thought he'd benefit from watching to get a better understanding? Quinn raved about Kravtsov's ability and willingness to learn. Maybe they're helping him learn like they're supposed to.

Clearly he's not happy being in Hartford. If this festers even a little while he's going to end up back at Traktor.

OBVIOUSLY he hates it. Hence why they can’t get a forgiegner in Hartford to turn that place around, and a big reason Hartford continues to been a shit show, at best.

It’s not conducive to learning.

I think they were hoping, as we all were, that he'd make the team.

No conclusions being jumped to here.

Maybe he just didn't perform up to expectations in his first official North American game and the staff thought he'd benefit from watching to get a better understanding? Quinn raved about Kravtsov's ability and willingness to learn. Maybe they're helping him learn like they're supposed to.

No, that's not what getting 8 mins in game 1 and a health bomb in game 2 means.

Chytil with a goal and an assist today and a game high 8 SOG (2nd on the team had 3). Looks like he had a dominant night, a couple more and he will be back up soon.

The box score says Kravtsov played, but has 0 in every stat (even SOG, PIM and +/-), so no idea if he actually played lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Chytil with a goal and an assist today and a game high 8 SOG (2nd on the team had 3). Looks like he had a dominant night, a couple more and he will be back up soon.

The box score says Kravtsov played, but has 0 in every stat (even SOG, PIM and +/-), so no idea if he actually played lol.

He did. Was apparently benched in the third AGAIN

Had several scoring chances.

Looks like a dude trying to play a whole new brand of hockey. It’s unfortunate that we might never* be able to see what HE can do