Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 501 to 520 of 520

Thread: The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

  1. #501
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    Sure, he did at 19, too.

    I just want him in Maine, I don't want to give him a 7 year deal.

  2. #502
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    NM..Shark property

  3. #503
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26,434
    Rep Power
    289
    Sean Day assigned to Maine Mariners of the ECHL
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  4. #504
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    Ronning should be, too.

    Bye.

  5. #505
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    76,369
    Rep Power
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Sean Day assigned to Maine Mariners of the ECHL
    Bust.

  6. #506
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Giacomin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Ronning should be, too.

    Bye.
    Geez, you're dying to kill the kid off. Like Pionk, this time last year, except Pionk is much older.

    He's not Sean Day, who has no hockey sense and possibly lacking in drive. He's a small kid that will need to have his skills fully mature/refined before he can make it. He needs a few years, why are you talking about him, let alone on his back?

  7. #507
    Moderator BSBH Prospect
    Puck Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    10,874
    Rep Power
    138

    The Pack is Back General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    My wife babysat this kid for a couple years:

    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=187102

    He's a fucking giant, undrafted, and leading the OHL in scoring. Sign em up.
    He will get signed, make no mistake about it


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  8. #508
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26,434
    Rep Power
    289
    Lindqvist on unconditional waivers.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  9. #509
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    Looks like Ronning is off to the ECHL.

  10. #510
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    Impressive debut for Lias. -3 in a 3-2 loss.

  11. #511
    Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Vodka Drunkenski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    14,907
    Rep Power
    140
    Swing and a miss
    Hidden Content

    Let's Go Rangers!

  12. #512
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    Lias "better" today, only a minus 2 on zero points in a game they scored 5 goals in. I'm starting to believe the sulking theory.

    Also, you'd think Hajek would get a point if only by mistake. But no, nothing. Three assists on the year. Woof.
    I think at the very least this guarantees he repeats there next year, more likely is that he's now trending towards 5-6-7th NHL Dman territory.

    For reference: Dan Girardi had 39 points in 66 games in his first AHL season (one year older)

    Kevin Klein had 16

    Roman Polak had 12

    Dylan McIlrath had 5

    You can see where this is trending. They're going to tell us it's fine and he's a D-man etc etc but as I mentioned before it's a clear sign that the speed of the game has, thus far, been overwhelming for Hajek.

    I see this as a complete disaster honestly.

  13. #513
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    76,369
    Rep Power
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Lias "better" today, only a minus 2 on zero points in a game they scored 5 goals in. I'm starting to believe the sulking theory.

    Also, you'd think Hajek would get a point if only by mistake. But no, nothing. Three assists on the year. Woof.
    I think at the very least this guarantees he repeats there next year, more likely is that he's now trending towards 5-6-7th NHL Dman territory.

    For reference: Dan Girardi had 39 points in 66 games in his first AHL season (one year older)

    Kevin Klein had 16

    Roman Polak had 12

    Dylan McIlrath had 5

    You can see where this is trending. They're going to tell us it's fine and he's a D-man etc etc but as I mentioned before it's a clear sign that the speed of the game has, thus far, been overwhelming for Hajek.

    I see this as a complete disaster honestly.
    I'd bring Hajek up after they clean out the D.

    Impossible to get a good read on anything with the coaching situation down there.

  14. #514
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    What's the coaching situation down there? I don't get it.

  15. #515
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    76,369
    Rep Power
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    What's the coaching situation down there? I don't get it.
    Coach came from the Winnipeg org, and he was fired there. I mean when successful teams don't think the coach developing their stud players is good enough...Yikes.

  16. #516
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    Lias shows some life tonight, looks like he had a cracker.

  17. #517
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,943
    Rep Power
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunny View Post
    Lias shows some life tonight, looks like he had a cracker.
    Meaning?
    GORTON 2020

  18. #518
    Just a Simple Country Squire BSBH Prospect
    Dunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,766
    Rep Power
    282
    He had a good game?

  19. #519
    Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    26,434
    Rep Power
    289
    AHL is streaming all games for free today.

    Pack play at 7
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

  20. #520
    Senior Member Pee-Wee Division rangers02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SE Massachusetts
    Posts
    792
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    AHL is streaming all games for free today.

    Pack play at 7
    Let's see what happens in Bridgeport!
    Let's Go Rangers!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •