Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    I'm not sure how you could objectively watch training camp and think, "yeah Kravstov is ready." I'm as excited about him as anyone but Traverse City isn't training camp, and he didn't show enough in training camp.

I actually think the Rangers did him a favor by keeping him until the very end, hoping he would eventually show more and he just didn't do it.
    GORTON 2020

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    I'm not sure how you could objectively watch training camp and think, "yeah Kravstov is ready." I'm as excited about him as anyone but Traverse City isn't training camp, and he didn't show enough in training camp.

I actually think the Rangers did him a favor by keeping him until the very end, hoping he would eventually show more and he just didn't do it.
    Define ready. He was ready in terms of playing at this level. He played fine in training camp. He just did not blow anybody away and he was not better than Buchnevich or Kakko for a top 6 RW spot. He was good enough to get a crack as a 3rd line RW, but they did not want to play him there.

A-hee-ahee ha-hee BSBH Prospect

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Igor. That's how.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division Gunnar Stahl's Avatar
    Just got two tickets to the Wolfpack vs Penguins game on Jan 11th in Wilksbarre PA. Pumped! I really hope Shesty plays that night.
    I don't always back check, but when I do, I follow it up with a nasty wrister from a tight angle. Stay filthy, my friends. Hidden Content

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233