Thread: Last call: Fantasy hockey league draft tonight at 5pm EST...

Senior Member Mite Division pws85nyr's Avatar

Last call: Fantasy hockey league draft tonight at 5pm EST...

Last call guys from my other thread. Got a nhl.com fantasy league starting tonight, with a live draft at 10pm GMT (5pm EST). We have 5 participants so far, ideally looking for 8+. I can maybe scramble 1 or 2 together but they won't be true hockey guys, would prefer some takers from BSBH to sign up.

The link to join is:

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...newyorkrangers

and the password is 'newyorkrangers'. If there is a problem with the draft time just let me know or set your draft rankings.

Come on guys, show me a little fantasy love here. For those who have signed up, thanks, any hockey buddies who fancy a go? They obviously don't have to be Ranger fans.

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    I may sign up to help you out and autodraft. What are the league and scoring settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Peetie27 View Post
    I may sign up to help you out and autodraft. What are the league and scoring settings?
    3 LW, 3 RW, 3 C, 4 D, 2G, 1 Utility, 4 Bench, 1 IR (can be amended if you have any improvements).

It's two conferences playing head to head then playoffs. Categories are as follows:

Goals, assists, powerplay points, SH points, PIM, shots, blocks, hits, FOW

Wins, goal against, GAA, saves, save %, shutouts

Have 6 people now, you would be 7, and hopefully we can scramble 1-3 more. I'm sure we'd all appreciate your help so thanks for the offer. Will understand if you can't though.

Quote Originally Posted by pws85nyr View Post
    3 LW, 3 RW, 3 C, 4 D, 2G, 1 Utility, 4 Bench, 1 IR (can be amended if you have any improvements).

It's two conferences playing head to head then playoffs. Categories are as follows:

Goals, assists, powerplay points, SH points, PIM, shots, blocks, hits, FOW

Wins, goal against, GAA, saves, save %, shutouts

Have 6 people now, you would be 7, and hopefully we can scramble 1-3 more. I'm sure we'd all appreciate your help so thanks for the offer. Will understand if you can't though.
    Can you do me a favor and PM me around 4 and let me know if you have an even number of teams? I'll join if you need me to make it even.

Ok mate, thanks.

We're up to 6 people, and more takers??? Be good to have 8+ to make it more competitive...

Quote Originally Posted by Peetie27 View Post
    Can you do me a favor and PM me around 4 and let me know if you have an even number of teams? I'll join if you need me to make it even.
    Couldn't PM you buddy. We have 6 people so far so it's looking like that will have to do...

All good, man.