• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pro Wrasslin' — WWE, AEW, NJPW, Impact Wrestling & Beyond

Phil

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got a big laugh out of this posted by the Edmonton Police Service to their TikTok account (didn't even know they had one!). But of course it's since been taken down by the inevitable backlash about the message it sends blah blah.

WWE also released about a dozen NXT wrestlers recently. Obviously COVID has played a major role in all of this, but there just has to be more there than that. The McMahons have been selling their stocks over the last couple of years. The WWE Network went from being its own thing, to being a part Peacock. A sale coming in the near future?

THey really do, and they're so much better than WWE crowds. I've only watched WWE programming maybe two or three times in the last few months. As long as they continue to not give what the fans want and put on these almost childish productions, they're toast. It's nice to watch AEW and not feel like I'm having my intelligence insulted. I love the roster and CM Punk is coming soon and I'm excited about that. This company has reinvigorated my interest in professional wrestling, something that had been seriously waning these last few years.