Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2451

Thread: Impact Wrestling, WWE, ROH, Indies, and More!

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    ROH is where it's at

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    Yeah, they're really making huge strides. I love how well their NJPW relationship has blossomed.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

I agree, the global tour was great. And I absolutely love this version of Cody Rhodes.

Jericho versus Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 12!! Holy shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

WWE is on to something with the invasion between the two shows but how long can that last realistically

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Cool read, thanks for sharing.

Russian Meddling BSBH Rookie
    WWE fires cruiserweight champion Enzo Amore over rape allegation
    https://sports.yahoo.com/wwe-suspend...002228557.html

Update: Eric Arndt was fired by the WWE, the company announced Tuesday morning.

WWE has come to terms on the release of Eric Arndt (Enzo Amore). https://t.co/iagk1311eD

— WWE (@WWE) January 23, 2018

WWE announced on Monday that it is suspending wrestler Eric Arndt, known as Enzo Amore in the ring, after he was accused of rape.

“WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault. Until this matter is resolved, Eric Arndt (aka Enzo Amore) has been suspended,” the organization announced in a statement.

Pro Wrestling sheet reported prior to the WWE announcement that Amore is under investigation in Arizona for allegations of raping a woman in a hotel room last October.

OKAY..it’s been long enough & I have been so so scared to share this. I was raped in mid October by the WWE Enzo Amore (also known as Eric Arden) & Tyler Grosso & TOOPOOR let it happen as accomplices. I was in a mental hospital for 45 days after it. They ARE NOT good people. pic.twitter.com/VhyG6oaDwg

— philomena (@missgucciwitch) January 22, 2018
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

He's gonna have a tough time finding work in wrestling again. When WWE can't stand your bragging, there's no way the Independents will. I don't think Impact would touch him, either. Maybe when Dixie still ran it, but not under D'Amore and Callis.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

McMahon making an announcement this afternoon, probably for his football league.

#68 Яромир Ягр Junior Division
    XFL is back? Didn't he learn from that fiasco the first time around?

Senior Member Junior Division
    Wrestlemania was absolute dog shit. Just months ago I thought the product was getting better. Its utter shit. Bunch of talent going to waste on pointless storylines. Who writes this shit?

I have no idea. But I'm fuckin' stoaked for this:

Also, NJPW is on fire. Cody Rhodes is incredible.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

WWE must be kicking themselves for not listening and letting Rhodes go. He's been tremendous ever since.

Utterly stupid to never do anything of note with him. He's carrying NJPW to incredible heights. Their US shows are selling out by the thousands of seaters in a matter of minutes.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Deleted Midget Division
    To be fair, they've let Cody be Cody in the past and he never built this level of character. I'm not disagreeing that he had the potential to, but sometimes it's difficult for talent to grow when it's overshadowed. Even when he first hit the indies, he was called boring and overrated by many. It took the Bullet Club and the evolution of "fighting game boss" Cody to showcase what he can really do.

It worked out for everyone and when/if he finally returns, all will be better for it.

Sidenote: Kurt Angle shit all over TNA last night with a simple mention of the brand on WWE tv lol

Yeah, saw that. Kinda funny given he's in their Hall-of-Fame. Same with Devon months ago. Also a Hall-of-Famer.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

The funniest thing about it is, Impact has reinvented so many names to allow them the platform to rebound to WWE or elsewhere. They've also built the careers of guys like Joe, Styles, and Roode, all of whom are in WWE now.

But tell me where Eli Drake, Rockstar Spud, EC3, James Storm, Eric Young, Kazarian, Matt Hardy, and others would be today if not for the opportunities they were given by that "joke".

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Deleted Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    The funniest thing about it is, Impact has reinvented so many names to allow them the platform to rebound to WWE or elsewhere. They've also built the careers of guys like Joe, Styles, and Roode, all of whom are in WWE now.

But tell me where Eli Drake, Rockstar Spud, EC3, James Storm, Eric Young, Kazarian, Matt Hardy, and others would be today if not for the opportunities they were given by that "joke".

Oh no doubt. Just found it kind of funny how quickly he'd turn, even if to pander to the post-mania raw audience.

Yeah. Wonder what caused it, or if it was just done in jest?

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens