• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

The funniest thing about it is, Impact has reinvented so many names to allow them the platform to rebound to WWE or elsewhere. They've also built the careers of guys like Joe, Styles, and Roode, all of whom are in WWE now.

But tell me where Eli Drake, Rockstar Spud, EC3, James Storm, Eric Young, Kazarian, Matt Hardy, and others would be today if not for the opportunities they were given by that "joke".

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

The funniest thing about it is, Impact has reinvented so many names to allow them the platform to rebound to WWE or elsewhere. They've also built the careers of guys like Joe, Styles, and Roode, all of whom are in WWE now.

But tell me where Eli Drake, Rockstar Spud, EC3, James Storm, Eric Young, Kazarian, Matt Hardy, and others would be today if not for the opportunities they were given by that "joke".

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Oh no doubt. Just found it kind of funny how quickly he'd turn, even if to pander to the post-mania raw audience.

Legit excited for Impact's Redemption tonight. They're doing a great job of pumping this thing up again and rebuilding trust with the fans. They've even built it into their marketing. This is brilliant. Brute honesty.

This has a 2009-feel.

Is the WWE trying to do a Rick Rude remake with Bobby Roode?

He moved to RAW now and they definitely need to turn him heel.

NXT is so much better than both RAW and Smackdown.Phil if u get a chance i suggest watching NXT takeover New Orleans,one of the best ppv's i've seen in a while.

Greatest Royal Rumble featured at least 3 major botched moves. This company is going to shit. So much talent going to waste while they continue to shovel shitty Roman Reigns down the throats of the fans.

Undertaker is 385 years old. Who wants to see this garbage? The guys who should be getting the push are kept idle and without titles as well as dead end storyline. What's going on here?

Greatest Royal Rumble featured at least 3 major botched moves. This company is going to shit. So much talent going to waste while they continue to shovel shitty Roman Reigns down the throats of the fans.

Undertaker is 385 years old. Who wants to see this garbage? The guys who should be getting the push are kept idle and without titles as well as dead end storyline. What's going on here?

Agree about Reigns

But AJ and Rollins are both champions,Owens had a long run,Bryant is back,Roode will get many more runs ,Nakamura is finally impressing as a heel and Drew Mcintyre is back and pretty awesome now pplus Almas coming as well.

Agree about Reigns

But AJ and Rollins are both champions,Owens had a long run,Bryant is back,Roode will get many more runs ,Nakamura is finally impressing as a heel and Drew Mcintyre is back and pretty awesome now pplus Almas coming as well.

All are in dog shit storylines and the AJ vs Nakamura rivalry is falling really really short on expectations after hearing about some past legendary matches.

Rollins title win was super lame. Terrible finish to a pretty shitty and uneventful ladder match. McIntyre likely won't last long. They have too many names on the RAW roster and I can't see a spot for him to make a niche with Stroman, Lashley, Owen's, Reigns, Rollins, Balor, Ziggler, Elias, Mahal, Corbin, Hardy and a few others who are still awaiting their push and their run. There's a few that may get the strange push due to fan reaction, like Breezango whom I think are hilarious due to its ridiculousness. Unless they start pairing these guys off in pointless tag team runs, there's just no room for anyone to rise up.

After failing to utilize Samoa Joe, after some really good matches, the guy still has no strap and was cast off to shitty Smackdown. I don't see guys like Roode or McIntyre doing any better than Joe or Stroman did. They're here to job to Reigns and Lesnar. Which is already tiring.

A few of these guys need to go to Smackdown so they don't get stale and want to leave. There's nothing there anymore. Just Bryant and Styles, with Nakamura. Gallows and Anderson probably get their push now. But that show is dead in the water.

This is probably the best wwe roster in a long time. Too bad they have nothing interesting enough to latch on to. They really suck at making rivalries. There's nothing going on now that is must see. Nothing brewing as the continue to figure out how to get Reigns over and whether or not they want to commit to Ziggler, as a guy to put on a run (I hope not). I see a future of dead end pointless storylines with a soon to be unhappy roster. Hopefully I'm wrong.

All are in dog shit storylines and the AJ vs Nakamura rivalry is falling really really short on expectations after hearing about some past legendary matches.

Rollins title win was super lame. Terrible finish to a pretty shitty and uneventful ladder match. McIntyre likely won't last long. They have too many names on the RAW roster and I can't see a spot for him to make a niche with Stroman, Lashley, Owen's, Reigns, Rollins, Balor, Ziggler, Elias, Mahal, Corbin, Hardy and a few others who are still awaiting their push and their run. There's a few that may get the strange push due to fan reaction, like Breezango whom I think are hilarious due to its ridiculousness. Unless they start pairing these guys off in pointless tag team runs, there's just no room for anyone to rise up.

After failing to utilize Samoa Joe, after some really good matches, the guy still has no strap and was cast off to shitty Smackdown. I don't see guys like Roode or McIntyre doing any better than Joe or Stroman did. They're here to job to Reigns and Lesnar. Which is already tiring.

A few of these guys need to go to Smackdown so they don't get stale and want to leave. There's nothing there anymore. Just Bryant and Styles, with Nakamura. Gallows and Anderson probably get their push now. But that show is dead in the water.

This is probably the best wwe roster in a long time. Too bad they have nothing interesting enough to latch on to. They really suck at making rivalries. There's nothing going on now that is must see. Nothing brewing as the continue to figure out how to get Reigns over and whether or not they want to commit to Ziggler, as a guy to put on a run (I hope not). I see a future of dead end pointless storylines with a soon to be unhappy roster. Hopefully I'm wrong.

AJ vs Nak was underwhelming at WM but now with Nak the heel it's so much better,he's much better and more comfortable as a heel.That rivalry will continue.

I would love to see Balor vs Rollins turn into a huge feud with Balor possibly brining out the demon. I also see Ambrose returning and eventually turning on Rollins.

I have no use for Mahal or Corbin as well.

I see McIntyre and Zigs(wish for a Diesel ,Michaels relationship) running through people and maybe Zig eventually turning on Drew.

Samoa Joe was definitely misused on RAW,he's so good even on the mic,deserves better.