• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

I wonder how long the match was SUPPOSED to go. I mean, I doubt it was supposed to last 3 minutes lol. They probably had to end the PPV like 20 minutes earlier because Hardy is a prick. Fuck that clown.

WWE programming is two hours long. Unless they intend on having E&C out for all 120:00, I don't give a fuck enough to watch. I'll catch their segments on YouTube if I remember to search.

Haha. I was actually looking at some old YouTube club clips from the Attitude Era and a little after, and wow the WWE was so much better. LOL I found a couple of 2 minute long segments that were better than anything shown on RAW during the Cena Era of the last 6 years.

The last season of NXT bombed in the ratings. That fuckin' show is moronic – since when does the ability to carry a keg around the ring and up the entrance ramp have anything to do with the ability to be a professional wrestler? :palm:

The last season of NXT bombed in the ratings. That fuckin' show is moronic – since when does the ability to carry a keg around the ring and up the entrance ramp have anything to do with the ability to be a professional wrestler? :palm:

LOL! I know I hated that show. I think Tough Enough will be better. (I hope) It was good when it was on way back when. I will not miss NXT one bit.

LOL! I know I hated that show. I think Tough Enough will be better. (I hope) It was good when it was on way back when. I will not miss NXT one bit.

Won't watch that, either. Just don't care. I might check out the pilot the day after, but I have no desire to watch anything produced by WWE on a full-time or even semi-basis.

So Phil, do you think Hardy will get fired for good this time? He's done this one too many times. And the other night was the worst, doing it before a PPV against a legend like Sting. Sting looked so disgusted and embarrassed in that clip.

No. I think they'll send him to rehab and hope he rebounds. Too much value in him to just bail on outright just yet.