Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2451

Thread: Impact Wrestling, WWE, ROH, Indies, and More!

🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Best match I've seen in a long time was that Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar at great balls of fire. Joe is frikken awesome. What a great pick up. The chemistry he has with Brock is crazy. He makes him look good! I thought that was impossible. Their back and forth on the mic on Monday was great too. Wondering if any of it is real heat.

Braun Strowman looked phenomenal too. Glad they are putting him over and trying to turn shitty Reigns heel.
    "Look at me when I'm talking to you boy" to Lesnar was awesome

Senior Member Junior Division
    No talk of SummerSlam main event? Holy shit that was a really damn good match. Lesnar is putting guys over for once. Unbelievable you guys aren't pleased with it.

If you ain't first, you're last! BSBH Legend
    How do you know they're not pleased with it if they aren't talking about it? I don't watch WWE, so I can't say what I think of it, but from what I've read online it was well received.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division
    The product has been good lately but with the wwe champion being Jinder I struggle to buy into that show with AN Sami and Nakamura

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I just caught Bobby Roode's debut. Nicely done. Glad to see him on the big stage. Few deserve it as much as him.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    How do you know they're not pleased with it if they aren't talking about it? I don't watch WWE, so I can't say what I think of it, but from what I've read online it was well received.
    Because they would be on here talking about it? Didn't mean to speak for anyone.

I'm sure you can YouTube it. I suggest you check it out as well as Samoa Joe vs Lesnar at great balls of fire. Really good matches, which have been lacking for a while now. The brand may not be your thing and I get that, but I think any fan of wrestling/ sports entertainment would enjoy these matches.

Quote Originally Posted by jjweimar View Post
    The product has been good lately but with the wwe champion being Jinder I struggle to buy into that show with AN Sami and Nakamura

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Am I missing something here with Nakamaru? What's the appeal? Whatever matches I've watched have been awful.

Agree on Jinder. He's a good talent with an old worn out gimmick that really kills the show.

I love how Brooklyn hated Cena and Reighns so much that they absolutely shit on their match and cared more about beach balls and doing the wave rather than give them any acknowledgement that they were even in the ring, besides chanting"you both suck". The initial idea of having them fight each other could have changed things for one of them. Maybe even Reighns rejoining the Shield could get him off the shit list. They gotta repackage him in some way. At least teach him some more moves. Fuckin Superman punch and spears as his only moves, tells me he's less talented than Goldberg.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Because they would be on here talking about it? Didn't mean to speak for anyone.

I'm sure you can YouTube it. I suggest you check it out as well as Samoa Joe vs Lesnar at great balls of fire. Really good matches, which have been lacking for a while now. The brand may not be your thing and I get that, but I think any fan of wrestling/ sports entertainment would enjoy these matches.
    It's more a general hatred for the brand than it "not being my thing". WWE is to me as the New Jersey Devils are. Yeah, it's hockey, but I need to effectively be forced to watch it for more than a few minutes at a time.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

It's more a general hatred for the brand than it "not being my thing". WWE is to me as the New Jersey Devils are. Yeah, it's hockey, but I need to effectively be forced to watch it for more than a few minutes at a time.
    Lol. Why? I mean still..

Because I grew up on WCW.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Because I grew up on WCW.

I'll never get the hatred from either side. Much like Jets and Giants fan or Mets and Yankees. This team have had zero heartbreak due to the other team.

WCW flat out failed on its own. It was on top and the bottom completely fell out. Let go man. They were going down no matter what.

I never got why anyone could hate either brand. They each had their own thing going for them. Ones gone.

Deleted Midget Division

Yeah, I got nothin'. They just can't shake it.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Deleted Midget Division
    Yeah, I got nothin'. They just can't shake it.
    I think even the most staunch of supporters feels like it's "time to say goodbye".

It's just a toxic brand, overall. Give back to the community by letting the talent flood ROH/WWE/NJPW (who are becoming more and more NA reaching)

R.I.P. Bobby the Brain Heenan. An all time great for his in ring antics and his mic work. My favorite announcer EVER.

Ditto. Best color guy in the business. Best manager of all-time.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    I saw a recent picture of him and it looked absolutely nothing like him at all. It's a shame

Yeah, he's been sick for years.

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    ^ Is that Bobby the Brain on the right ? If so, wow he must've been really sick.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

He was. He lost his jaw to infection in 2010.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens