• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

Attempt 2:

If that's a spoiler, you probably get confused by WWE scripts and soap operas.

Both are much different than GoT.

Uh-huh. It's a Netflix produced show. I'd like to not know the ending. Not sure why you're dying on this hill.

Uh-huh. It's a Netflix produced show. I'd like to not know the ending. Not sure why you're dying on this hill.

Wasn't GLOW from the 80's? I thought that was just old shit just put on Netflix, much like Lucha Underground. They got the streaming rights to it.... Is there a new GLOW?

Wasn't GLOW from the 80's? I thought that was just old shit just put on Netflix, much like Lucha Underground. They got the streaming rights to it.... Is there a new GLOW?

It's a Netflix original TV series loosely inspired by the actual wrestling.

It's about as authentic as King Arthur is to English history.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, make an effort to check out both nights of NJPW's G1 Special in the U.S.

Just incredible. It's a NJPW-ROH super-show and the wrestling is amazing. Commentary from Jim Ross, too!

Best match I've seen in a long time was that Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar at great balls of fire. Joe is frikken awesome. What a great pick up. The chemistry he has with Brock is crazy. He makes him look good! I thought that was impossible. Their back and forth on the mic on Monday was great too. Wondering if any of it is real heat.

Braun Strowman looked phenomenal too. Glad they are putting him over and trying to turn shitty Reigns heel.

Best match I've seen in a long time was that Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar at great balls of fire. Joe is frikken awesome. What a great pick up. The chemistry he has with Brock is crazy. He makes him look good! I thought that was impossible. Their back and forth on the mic on Monday was great too. Wondering if any of it is real heat.

Braun Strowman looked phenomenal too. Glad they are putting him over and trying to turn shitty Reigns heel.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you boy" to Lesnar was awesome

• 1 month later...
How do you know they're not pleased with it if they aren't talking about it? I don't watch WWE, so I can't say what I think of it, but from what I've read online it was well received.

Because they would be on here talking about it? Didn't mean to speak for anyone.

I'm sure you can YouTube it. I suggest you check it out as well as Samoa Joe vs Lesnar at great balls of fire. Really good matches, which have been lacking for a while now. The brand may not be your thing and I get that, but I think any fan of wrestling/ sports entertainment would enjoy these matches.

The product has been good lately but with the wwe champion being Jinder I struggle to buy into that show with AN Sami and Nakamura

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Am I missing something here with Nakamaru? What's the appeal? Whatever matches I've watched have been awful.

Agree on Jinder. He's a good talent with an old worn out gimmick that really kills the show.

I love how Brooklyn hated Cena and Reighns so much that they absolutely shit on their match and cared more about beach balls and doing the wave rather than give them any acknowledgement that they were even in the ring, besides chanting"you both suck". The initial idea of having them fight each other could have changed things for one of them. Maybe even Reighns rejoining the Shield could get him off the shit list. They gotta repackage him in some way. At least teach him some more moves. Fuckin Superman punch and spears as his only moves, tells me he's less talented than Goldberg.

Because they would be on here talking about it? Didn't mean to speak for anyone.

I'm sure you can YouTube it. I suggest you check it out as well as Samoa Joe vs Lesnar at great balls of fire. Really good matches, which have been lacking for a while now. The brand may not be your thing and I get that, but I think any fan of wrestling/ sports entertainment would enjoy these matches.

It's more a general hatred for the brand than it "not being my thing". WWE is to me as the New Jersey Devils are. Yeah, it's hockey, but I need to effectively be forced to watch it for more than a few minutes at a time.

It's more a general hatred for the brand than it "not being my thing". WWE is to me as the New Jersey Devils are. Yeah, it's hockey, but I need to effectively be forced to watch it for more than a few minutes at a time.

Lol. Why? I mean still..

Because I grew up on WCW.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'll never get the hatred from either side. Much like Jets and Giants fan or Mets and Yankees. This team have had zero heartbreak due to the other team.

WCW flat out failed on its own. It was on top and the bottom completely fell out. Let go man. They were going down no matter what.

I never got why anyone could hate either brand. They each had their own thing going for them. Ones gone.

• 2 weeks later...