Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2551

Thread: Impact Wrestling, WWE, ROH, Indies, and More!

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    Petey Williams sure seems to think Jericho and Impact are destined, and that Jericho could help them get a better TV deal to boot:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...d-benefit-the/

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

According to Joe Peisich and Barnburner’s No Holds Barred podcast, (via Ringside News), the latest speculation is that Chris Jericho will appear at Impact Wrestling’s Bound for Glory PPV on October 14th.
    https://411mania.com/wrestling/new-s...restling-soon/
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

“From what I hear Chris Jericho and [Impact Wrestling] are in last-minute negotiations to not only appearing at Impact Wrestling at Bound For Glory but also to be appearing going forward for at least 2 or 3 shows. That can fall apart, it could not. Remember Jericho just appeared in Japan. Jericho has that Wrestling Cruise on October 27th so he could do something with that Impact Wrestling event and continue it on that Wrestling Cruise.”
    http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/10/...act-wrestling/

--

Aw yeah!
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    https://deadspin.com/wwe-is-not-hand...ery-1829819920

Six days ago, WWE was in an uncomfortable position regarding its upcoming Crown Jewel event in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the second card in a 10-year contract with the kingdom believed to be worth $20–$50 million per show. Saudi Arabia’s brutal war of attrition in Yemen and, more recently, Turkey’s insistence that the Saudis killed and dismembered the dissident journalist and American resident Jamal Khashoggi in their Istanbul consulate, have made that deal look either ethically dubious or completely unconscionable, depending on how charitable you’re feeling. It was never anything but that, but recent events have only made things look worse for WWE.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

They're between a rock and a hard place. Any decision to go cannot be justified but for the money grab it would represent.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Beer Leaguer Midget Division
    SmackDown 1000 sucked. Cannot believe Dwayne didn't show.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    He didn't even do a short video, just a post on IG or Twitter

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Thoughts and prayers with Roman Reigns
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/wwe-ta...60th-birthday/

Wrestling legend Thomas Billington, known as “The Dynamite Kid,” has passed away on his 60th birthday.

The exact cause of death is unknown, but the UK-born icon had been battling a number of health issues for years.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

I'll be honest — I legitimately thought he already died. Like, years ago. He struck me as the "dead at 45" type given how hard he went in his twenties and thirties.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    I'll be honest — I legitimately thought he already died. Like, years ago. He struck me as the "dead at 45" type given how hard he went in his twenties and thirties.
    I don't follow wrestling like I used to when I was young, so I forget about the guys I used to watch. There bodies have to be shot with all the pounding they took.
    Curly

With guys like Dynamite, it's more about the rampant drug use and steroid abuse.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

HBO Reportedly Working On Kenny Omega Documentary

HBO is reportedly working on a documentary about New Japan Pro Wrestling star Kenny Omega, who is the current IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

Musician Joseph Shabason recently appeared on the Kreative Kontrol podcast and revealed that he had completed the musical score for the documentary. Shabason indicated that the documentary will air in earlt 2019.

"I just finished a documentary about a wrestler, that's going to be coming out on HBO in the New Year, which is going to be really exciting," he said. "It's a wrestler named Kenny Omega, he's a wrestler from Winnipeg, but he went to Japan and formed this tag team called The Golden Lovers, which was sort of the first-ever queer storyline in wrestling. ... He's a pretty incredible dude. I was really happy with scoring it."
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...entary-648521/
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division LONG LONG LONG TIME FAN's Avatar

Legendary pro-wrestling ringside interviewer “Mean” Gene Okerlund has died, World Wrestling Entertainment announced Wednesday. He was 76.
    https://nypost.com/2019/01/02/iconic...nd-dead-at-76/
    Curly

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    That sucks, he was great RIP
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Legendary. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division LONG LONG LONG TIME FAN's Avatar
    'Mean' Gene Okerlund, an iconic voice of pro wrestling, dies at 76

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/2...stling-dies-76

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens