• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

But why did they actually bring him in? Was there a reason? Like years ago Randy Orton did that Legend Killer tour thing where they brought old names in that he was just taking out.

Why did Goldberg's name, specifically, get dropped?

I know absolutely nothing about why he's even coming back, but the WCW fanboy in me marked the fuck out when his music hit. I really enjoyed it. Caught the whole thing on YouTube. That promo was fantastic.

The guy was an absolute legend in his prime. I don't think there'll ever be anyone who'll be able to capture that dominating aura like him again.

There's probably a few reasons they're bringing him back:

- Promoting WWE 2K17.

- Bill and Vince probably wanted to mend things and have him go out on a positive note unlike his last WWE departure \

- $$$. I'm sure they're offering Bill a good deal for this mini return. If it goes well, who knows they might even offer him an extension to stick around longer and make appearances.

- I genuinely think Bill wanted one more kick at the can on the big stage. That emotion from him after the reaction from the crowd had to be genuine.

The guy was an absolute legend in his prime. I don't think there'll ever be anyone who'll be able to capture that dominating aura like him again.

There's probably a few reasons they're bringing him back:

- Promoting WWE 2K17.

- Bill and Vince probably wanted to mend things and have him go out on a positive note unlike his last WWE departure \

- $$$. I'm sure they're offering Bill a good deal for this mini return. If it goes well, who knows they might even offer him an extension to stick around longer and make appearances.

- I genuinely think Bill wanted one more kick at the can on the big stage. That emotion from him after the reaction from the crowd had to be genuine.

Goldberg's big thing was the money, hhh and Vince held off for a long time on it, didn't think he was worth it. He was prob happy to be back though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Really? Didn't know that

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

WWE Raw recap: 50-year-old Goldberg is about to wrestle both Kevin Owens and Brock Lesnar

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/wwe-raw-recap-50-year-old-goldberg-is-about-to-wrestle-both-kevin-owens-and-brock-lesnar-6432482/#ixzz4XzoxPAeU

WWE Star Bill Goldberg NFL Highlights | Atlanta Falcons

WWE Raw recap: 50-year-old Goldberg is about to wrestle both Kevin Owens and Brock Lesnar

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/wwe-raw-recap-50-year-old-goldberg-is-about-to-wrestle-both-kevin-owens-and-brock-lesnar-6432482/#ixzz4XzoxPAeU

WWE Star Bill Goldberg NFL Highlights | Atlanta Falcons

I'll assume this was sarcasm since I was kidding with my original post.

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

Yea, let's hope Vince doesn't fuck this one up like he did with all the other talents he has gotten

#MakeBSBHGreatAgain

AJ Styles has had a great run so far as well,defeated Cena twice and held the championship for months.

Samoa Joe will be fine,HHH really likes him as well.

AJ Styles has had a great run so far as well,defeated Cena twice and held the championship for months.

Samoa Joe will be fine,HHH really likes him as well.

Is he still in HHH's good books after injuring Rollins' knee? That kinda shit doesn't fly for long especially with WM just around the corner.

It was a couple weeks ago in the closing segment of RAW, HHH looking on while Samoa attacked Rollins and locked in his signature move when Rollins fell awkwardly on his knee. Not sure what implications that'll have for the intended HHH vs. Rollins match at WM.