Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2535

Thread: Impact Wrestling, WWE, ROH, Indies, and More!

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    ROH is where it’s at, only matter of time until WWE steals and ruins the talent
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    What do you mean, only a matter of time? Where do you think 90% of the talent in NXT came from?
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    God. It wasn't very good. The small crowds are sad.Then the horrible camera work and audio (same guy trying to get chants started right next to the mic'ed camera).

Some of the in ring stuff was down right bad. But WWE has been just as bad. I'm shocked there aren't more serious injuries by botched or fucked up moves. Nevermind the horrible selling or over selling that happens on their screw ups. Clear misses by 12 inches... Again that's both companies..

There was some funny back stage stuff though. I'll definitely give it another shot.
    I mean, I'm not sure what you're expecting on crowds, but anyone who isn't WWE or NJPW aren't going to bring in 20,000 people. Not ROH, not Impact, not MLW, etc.

If I were you, I'd download Slammiversary and start there. If you're still not into it, it's not for you, and that's OK.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Beer Leaguer Midget Division
    I saw some rumors of a possible return to the ring for The Great One. Can any of you wrestling experts confirm?

I mean, is possible? I've heard nothing, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    I mean, is possible? I've heard nothing, though.

It randomly showed up one day in the feed at the bottom of my Google app but when I clicked the link it took me to some random dude's twitter. I tweeted the dude who runs the Wrestling on Demand Kodi add on figuring he has to be a pretty hardcore wrestling fan but he never responded. I also tweeted Dwayne himself but I never expected a response lol. Oh well.

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    Jericho's mic work is phenomenal
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Always liked Jericho, when is this supposed to be?

No idea. Its somewhat close, but landing him for Bound For Glory would be something.

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

No idea. Its somewhat close, but landing him for Bound For Glory would be something.

I assume that is a ppv? When will that air?

Yes, the biggest on their year. October 14th.

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Gotcha. Still trying to find something regarding Rock coming back. So far nothing. I guess it wasn't legit.

If it was, you wouldn't have to search this hard. Are you sure it wasn't something about his HBO show 'Ballers' returning?

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Nah it wasn't Ballers. It said returning to WWE.

"making appearances" doesn't exactly suggest "will wrestle".

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

"making appearances" doesn't exactly suggest "will wrestle".

Never said it did. One can hope though.

Senior Member Midget Division
    https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/wwe-le...rt-dead-at-63/

WWE legend Jim ‘The Anvil’ Neidhart dead at 63
    Former wrestler, and one half of the Killer Bees tag team, B. Brian Blair shared the news on Twitter.

“So sad to announce the passing of my friend and longtime colleague, Jim ‘The Anvil’ Neidhart. Your thoughts and prayers for the family are deeply appreciated!” he wrote.

Neidhart was the founding member of the notorious Hart Foundation faction, which included Bret Hart, his brother-in-law. Neidhart became a pro wrestler in 1979 after training with the legendary Stu Hart in Canada. He also appeared in preseason NFL games with the Raiders and Cowboys.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Legend. RIP.

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens