• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

My kid has been in the PICU this week. He just came home today. My wife and I have some dvr to catch up on for the last week we were at the hospital, but after that, I plan to.

Is it on tnt on demand? Or do they have a network. Jake the Snake is an easy way to win me over. He still cuts the best promos in the business.

Hope all is well with the little man

I'd imagine it's OnDemand, yeah. Sorry to hear about your boy, too. Hope he's doing better.

Hope all is well with the little man

Thanks guys. After another stint in the PICU, he’s home. A day at a time with him. Hopefully, soon enough he’ll be big enough and strong enough for me to do wrestling moves on him as we hang out on weekends. I look forward to the day I can give my son power bombs, rock bottoms and the razors edge as he laughs and asks for more.

• 2 weeks later...
4:02 PM PT -- WrestleMania 36 WILL happen on April 5 -- but without fans.

"In coordination with local partners and government officials, WrestleMania and all related events in Tampa Bay will not take place," a spokesperson tells us.

"However, WrestleMania will still stream live on Sunday, April 5 at 7 pm ET on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view."

"Only essential personnel will be on the closed set at WWE’s training facility in Orlando, Florida to produce WrestleMania."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/16/wrestlemania-not-canceled-wwe-considering-options/

Any of you guys watch VICEs series Darkside of the Ring.

They just did a 2 parter on Chris Benoit. When they showed the crime scene photos and you see his little boys pajamas on the floor... as a dad, I lost it. My son made me completely soft.

Is it on YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/XkUsAztC4Xc

Start with part 1. If you have a smart tv, you can stream them all from YouTube or you can cast from this link. They’re REALLY well done.

Jericho produced this one on Benoit. The ones from last season about Macho Man and the Montreal screwjob featured Bruce Prichard and Cornie. Everything VICE does is exceptionally well put together

I’m watching AEW Season 2 Episode 25 from January. This is already more entertaining than stuff I’ve seen sporadically in the last 10 years. It’s weird seeing Jericho as an older, slightly heavier guy now, lol.

Last night I watched an IG post by Dwayne Johnson talking about his match Wrestlemania 19 match with Austin, Austin's last match. This occurred after I stopped watching wrestling so of course I went back and watched it on youtube. While watching the match there was a ticker advertising a free month of WWE Network. I stopped watching during the invasion story line and now I am getting the itch to go back and catch up a few more years. Does anyone here have the WWEN? If so, are old episodes of Raw and Smackdown as well as old PPVs cataloged on there to go back and watch? This would be through the WWE streaming app. I could download Kodi again and use its Wrestling On Demand app, if its still there, as I was doing a few years ago but it was such a pain in the ass. Figured what better time than now to start watching?

I only watch old stuff on the WWEN. They have pretty much everything that was recorded from the mid 80s on. Superstars, prime time wrestling, all the PPV’s and from the first episode of raw to current day.

I started listening to Bruce Prichard’s podcast after I fell down a rabbit hole (which is also excellent, it’s called Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard) and wanted to watch all this stuff that they spoke about. I originally only intended to keep the free trial. It’s been 5 months now lol.

I only watch old stuff on the WWEN. They have pretty much everything that was recorded from the mid 80s on. Superstars, prime time wrestling, all the PPV’s and from the first episode of raw to current day.

I started listening to Bruce Prichard’s podcast after I fell down a rabbit hole (which is also excellent, it’s called Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard) and wanted to watch all this stuff that they spoke about. I originally only intended to keep the free trial. It’s been 5 months now lol.

My man! Thank you. Guess I'll start that free month tonight. Think I left off when Rock got "suspended" for a few months so he could film Scorpion King if I remember correctly. So maybe right after Wrestlemania in 2000 when The Invasion started. Wish I could remember why I stopped watching originally.

• 2 weeks later...