• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ray Donovan

Phil

Anyone else utterly convinced this is going to end in chaos this season? I have a feeling someone like Bunchie might get killed by the Aryans as retaliation, and Ray might have really just fucked things up with his family by siding with Paige behind Finney's back.

Not to mention what Bunchie just admitted out loud to his "buddy".

• 1 month later...
This show definitely never disappoints. I kinda felt bad for the teacher. Guy knows he shouldn't be near her but she keeps pulling him in. Bridgette is a cunning little girl that's for sure. Mick's little dance after he finished counting as he was walking over to the girl with the coke was hilarious. I love his little mannerisms. Avi's reaction to Mick walking up to the Armenian's hall was priceless too. Felt bad for Daryll too, guy just can't catch a break. Was glad to see Ray finally open up to Romero, you can tell he really wanted the best for Ray. That ending though...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Showtime has renewed ?Ray Donovan? for fifth season.

Season 5 will consist of 12 hourlong episodes. Production will begin next year.

The renewal was announced Thursday at the Television Critics Association summer press tour at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, Calif., where David Nevins, President and CEO, Showtime Networks, delivered the news.

?Ray Donovan? is currently in the midst of its fourth season, which airs Sunday nights at 9 p.m.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/ray-donovan-season-5-renewed-showtime-1201835776/

Agreed. It's been all over the place. Entertaining, because it's Donovan, but ultimately it's everywhere.

Agreed. I keep watching every week because each episode is entertaining on it's own, but man is it scattered.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...