Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Showtime's 'Ray Donovan'

Beer Leaguer Bantam Division
    I'll try to watch tonight

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Fuck me.

Spoiler: {option} 
    The cancer spread to Abby's brain. Christ, that's awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Must. Not. Click.

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    I think the season has just been ok and I'm hoping for a strong finish in the last 4 episodes.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Oh shit I forgot about Ray! This is one negative to cancelling my HBO/Showtime channels in favor of using the firestick. Shows not on the DVR means I sometimes forget to go watch them lol. I think I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes so at least now I have some to binge on.

That last episode was a total tear-jerker.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

‘Ray Donovan’ Renewed for Season 6 at Showtime, Sets Move to New York

“Ray Donovan” has been renewed for a sixth season at Showtime ahead of the Season 5 finale, the network announced Monday.

The sixth season, which will consist of 12 episodes, will see the series relocate from Los Angeles to New York after five seasons in the City of Angels. The Season 5 finale of “Ray Donovan” airs Oct. 29 at 9 p.m.

“For our show, creatively, New York is exciting. Fashion, media, finance, theatre, culture. It’s going to present new challenges for Ray Donovan which mean new opportunities for us as dramatists,” said show runner David Hollander. “Ray came to Los Angeles to build a life for himself and his family. They’re not there anymore. Ray’s career has changed and he is looking for a place to rebuild his life. Ray thinks he went to New York to help his daughter. He’s going to find out he’s there to help himself.”

The current season of the series finds Ray (Live Schreiber) turning his attention back to Hollywood and his celebrity fixer firm, while struggling to deal with the recent death of his wife and family matriarch Abby (Paula Malcomson). As the season comes to a close, Ray’s fractured relationship with his daughter Bridget (Kerris Dorsey) draws him to New York to make amends for a past wrongdoing.
    http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/ray-...me-1202596488/
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Bantam Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Good to hear another season

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Yup. This is just a great show. The New York shift should be really interesting. They've flirted with Ray being "done" with LA now this season based on his conversations with Samantha Winslow (Susan Sarandon).
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456