• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ray Donovan

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Best episode of the series so far.

Just watched it. I don't remember the last time my hand came to cover my mouth so often as I prepared for the shock I knew was coming. When Mickey says to Bunchy's friend he's got a joke for him, I almost pissed myself. I love it when a TV show can make you uncomfortable and this episode did, over and over and over and over. Start to finish, definitely the best ones they've delivered.

• 2 weeks later...
Wifey is getting on my nerves. Felt bad for Mick when she threw the bag he got her on the bed. Poor guy. :)

I could see her getting killed, maybe protecting the daughter. It would be a great season finale which would really open up the options for next season. It would fracture Ray's family completely. Similar to the way Brodie's family came apart in Homeland. Probably though they go a similar route, but with the cop being killed. Wife can blame Ray that way.

I could see her getting killed, maybe protecting the daughter. It would be a great season finale which would really open up the options for next season. It would fracture Ray's family completely. Similar to the way Brodie's family came apart in Homeland. Probably though they go a similar route, but with the cop being killed. Wife can blame Ray that way.

Hoping Abs dies.