• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bluephoria's Buddies ? Help for Another Forum Member

Pete

Donated. I will certainly add more when I get paid this friday.

on a side note does anyone know if harris' old # is his current one? Sent him a message and never heard back from him.

Not sure. He's over in Tel Aviv now, so the international thing might have shifted things around.

Wow guys.. this means a lot. I don't have time to write out a message now since I'm about to head into work, but I've relayed the info on to my family and am waiting for a response.

@Peter - I suspended my home account since I don't need it right now (but wanted to save my #), so I have an Israeli # now..

I just sent you contact info, Phil.

I don't think my family is looking for a handout or anything... my sister wrote back to me there are people who need it much more than them. She just told me my brother in law was pretty upset he couldn't finish out his hockey season since all his stuff was destroyed tho. Priorities.. right? haha

I don't think my family is looking for a handout or anything... my sister wrote back to me there are people who need it much more than them. She just told me my brother in law was pretty upset he couldn't finish out his hockey season since all his stuff was destroyed tho. Priorities.. right? haha

Commendable, but it could just be something as simple as him wanting to call personally. Who knows? He didn't divulge to me exactly what he wanted to do, so it's up to your family how far they're willing to accept whatever he's offering, you know?

I forwarded it over to him, so def. let me know what comes of it. Just glad to help out.

Okay give me my money back then ;)

hope all is well dude. we def. need to grab a beer when you are back state-side.

Archived