• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Mumford and Sons at Barclays Center in Feb.

Blue Heaven

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddddd I hate Ticketmaster. Never releases the tickets on time. Gotta love the fact that the GA Standing tickets were already sold out and are currently listed on Stub-hub. This is why for concerts I have no issue with tickets being issued solely to the card holder without the possibility of re-sale. I hit refresh on Stub-hub just after the tickets sold out, and what do you know? 40 more tickets to this event showed up in 5 minutes. /rant

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddddd I hate Ticketmaster. Never releases the tickets on time. Gotta love the fact that the GA Standing tickets were already sold out and are currently listed on Stub-hub. This is why for concerts I have no issue with tickets being issued solely to the card holder without the possibility of re-sale. I hit refresh on Stub-hub just after the tickets sold out, and what do you know? 40 more tickets to this event showed up in 5 minutes. /rant

Yeah I dont like that idea, I go to a bunch of concerts, I buy tixs through ticketmaster for a majority of them and there are a number of times that something might arise where I wouldnt be able to go (ex. death in the family, birth of a child, Rangers game vs. division rival, decide to take a vacation, sick). Wouldnt feel too good to eat $200+ worth of tixs.

The reason al the tickets are sold so far is from presales. Everyone does them now, American Express, Fan Clubs, Citi Cards, Mastercard. I get presale info all the time from my credit cards. I always hated ticketmaster and it is even worse now that you cant call up and order tickets over the phone. It used to be that every ticketmaster location across the country had to have like 10 tickets available at the onsale time, so I had phone numbers for Virginia and North Carolina, so I used to call them and get my tickets very easily, now forget it, you cant get anything popular from them anymore.

The reason al the tickets are sold so far is from presales. Everyone does them now, American Express, Fan Clubs, Citi Cards, Mastercard. I get presale info all the time from my credit cards. I always hated ticketmaster and it is even worse now that you cant call up and order tickets over the phone. It used to be that every ticketmaster location across the country had to have like 10 tickets available at the onsale time, so I had phone numbers for Virginia and North Carolina, so I used to call them and get my tickets very easily, now forget it, you cant get anything popular from them anymore.

and usually they are through ticketmaster however for this concert there wasnt any presale through ticketmaster prior to the general onsale this morning.

and usually they are through ticketmaster however for this concert there wasnt any presale through ticketmaster prior to the general onsale this morning.

Not all are through Ticketmaster. When Creed played at the Beacon earlier this year, the pre-sale was through an American Express website, not Ticketmaster's. Citcards has the same deal sometimes as well if its for a specific artist.

Archived