• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pawn Stars

Chumlee is funny as shit. I love this show, but you know its fake.

I love how every episode he 'can't believe this ___ came into his shop". Come on. The producers are finding these people/items and everyone knows it!

You're overly concerned with things being realistic, man. First Man v. Wild, now this...

It's all about entertainment, not believability. :)

Chumlee buying that fuckin' low-rider had me in stitches.

Chumlee is funny as shit. I love this show, but you know its fake.

I love how every episode he 'can't believe this ___ came into his shop". Come on. The producers are finding these people/items and everyone knows it!

Well over the time they film the show in I would imagine there would be a ton of interesting stuff coming in though, and only the really cool stuff makes it onto the show. Also its a famous shop so I don't see it as being totally unrealistic for some of that stuff to come through.

Well over the time they film the show in I would imagine there would be a ton of interesting stuff coming in though, and only the really cool stuff makes it onto the show. Also its a famous shop so I don't see it as being totally unrealistic for some of that stuff to come through.

I agree. I'm not saying nothing interesting comes in. I'm just saying I believe the producers 'help out' in getting people with interesting stuff in. It doesn't bother me that they do it... just that Rick claims he can't believe it every episode. All I want is for him to stop saying that 1 sentence every episode. lol

I think you have me confused with someone else about Man v Wild. I love that show, defended it with you, and have never said anything bad against it. I have no beef that he has support. I wouldn't jump in icy glacier water without it, either.

Def. I forget who it was who I was arguing with about it, then, but either way I don't put so much focus into shows like Pawn Stars or even Storage Wars being "real". They have to be faked to an extent to make the show more interesting.

Lol anyone see the episode where the old man was playing solitare but Corey stole an ace when he wasnt looking and he was getting so mad that he wasn't winning, lol.

lol that was great, all of them were lost because the computers went down in that one

I love this show. I love when people think they have the real thing and are gonna make a ton of money, and then they find out its not real, like the guy who had the Lincoln Ford's Theater billboard or the guy who claimed to ave a coin that was worth like a mill and it was a copy.

I love this show. I love when people think they have the real thing and are gonna make a ton of money, and then they find out its not real, like the guy who had the Lincoln Ford's Theater billboard or the guy who claimed to ave a coin that was worth like a mill and it was a copy.

My favorite is the ones who go in, find out what they have is valuable, listen to the "guy" come in and appraise it at $n and then ask for that exact amount in selling it. :rofl:

My favorite is the ones who go in, find out what they have is valuable, listen to the "guy" come in and appraise it at $n and then ask for that exact amount in selling it. :rofl:

Yeah, people are dopes. They always say well at an auction I can get this amount, so thats what I want. They are in a Pawn shop and they think they are actually gonna get what it is worth.

Good show, but if you watch it too much it gets annoying, much like American Pickers (those two guys are idiots).

Chumlee is the biggest waste of human life I have ever seen, the Old Man is badass, Rick is a jerk, and Corey should just find a new line of work because he always falls in the red.

Good show, but if you watch it too much it gets annoying, much like American Pickers (those two guys are idiots).

Chumlee is the biggest waste of human life I have ever seen, the Old Man is badass, Rick is a jerk, and Corey should just find a new line of work because he always falls in the red.

The guys on american pickers are the biggest nerds ever.

That new gator hunting show on history is good too.

Archived