Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BSBH General Store — Buy And Sell Items From Other Members Here

The artist formerly known as Mr. Smith Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by High and Wide View Post
    I've been cleaning up my room to re-do it and I've got some stuff I'd like to get rid of. I have a bunch of Rangers memorabilia(Plaques, posters, etc.), a guitar, a desk dresser and nightstand set, and a mini-fridge.

I'm only really looking for money for the furniture and mini-fridge. The rest of the stuff is if you want it, take it. I'm not going to upload a bunch of pictures just yet, but if you are interested, PM me. It's pickup only, I'm in Port Jeff on Long Island.
    Bumping this for the furniture. Honestly, its free if you want it, but either way it will be curb-side by the end of the week. Its a five drawer dresser, a desk with four drawers and a hutch, and a two-drawer night stand. It's in pretty good shape. If you want pictures, PM me.
    Hidden Content

Did everything just taste purple for a second?

Senior Member Bantam Division Marc's Avatar
    An Englishman in Oyster Bay, New York, United States
    some memorabilia, pains me a little, but I just have nowhere to put it, make me an offer however cheap and I'll take it off the bay... rather one of you guys has it http://www.ebay.com/itm/221607409969...84.m1555.l2649

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Selling this, we just bought it and my wife thinks it doesn't match the other furniture in the room so she hates it. The Amazon seller doesn't take returns on furniture, so it's sitting in the box.

Willing to take a haircut on it, just not a big one...http://newjersey.craigslist.org/fuo/4995658097.html

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    $150
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Anyone in the market for a basically brand new messenger bag?

I've got this just sitting in my closet: https://www.incase.com/shop/messenge...ge/blacklumen/

Make me a fair offer. I'll be happy to provide pics to prove it's in pristine condition. Barely used.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    Anyone in the market for a basically brand new messenger bag?

I've got this just sitting in my closet: https://www.incase.com/shop/messenge...ge/blacklumen/

Make me a fair offer. I'll be happy to provide pics to prove it's in pristine condition. Barely used.
    This is SOLD.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Resident Garbage Clown BSBH Prospect
    Yeah, Hi, Ryan from Hanover here, I have 3 chicken cages and an AM radio I would be willing to trade on a clothes line spacer or a can of grey paint. (Paint can be open, but still has to be usable).

Geez I gues you guys don't listen to Swap Shop on CKNX AM 920

That might have been the most Canadian thing you've ever said.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

His name is... BSBH Prospect
    I listen to Wiretap. That's about as Canadian as it gets. Also: who listens to AM radio anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
    I listen to Wiretap. That's about as Canadian as it gets. Also: who listens to AM radio anymore?
    People that call in asking for used paint and clothesline spacers.

That's incredibly redneck sounding.

Swap Shop on AM 920 is easily the best comedy program on the radio without them even knowing it. Sooo redneck.

"Hi, Agnes from Glammis here, I'm looking for a kiddie pool and in trade I have a Trout String my husband doesn't use anymore"

It's the best.

BSBH General Store — Buy And Sell Items From Other Members Here

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Strat. It's an 02 or 03, don't remember which exactly, made in Mexico and is in excellent condition. Paint is 9/10, only imperfection is a chip in a place you don't see it 90% of the time where the neck and body meet, on the body. Only other hitch is the vibrato/whammy bar stripped so it won't come off the bridge (obviously doesn't change playability, just a personal preference kind of thing for people who do and do not like having it on there). The action and pickups are setup as low as they'll go without buzzing and the neck is ruler straight, very good for lead purposes (I used/bought this guitar as a Hendrix and Floyd tool back in the day, and set it up with those two in mind. Very good at busting out quick trills and sweeping solos).

Looking for $300 plus S&H. Let me know. I have more pictures too.

Long shot, but anyone have a two-drawer IKEA Hemnes TV stand in black-brown they wanna sell me?

This one:

Spoiler: {option} 

If I do end up finding this I'll be selling my Dalton 3-in-1 stand for $100, pictured here (with specs):

Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Keep your fkin head up BSBH Rookie
    Long shot, but anyone have a two-drawer IKEA Hemnes TV stand in black-brown they wanna sell me?

This one:

If I do end up finding this I'll be selling my Dalton 3-in-1 stand for $100, pictured here (with specs):

How much is the stand you want if it were new? Do they not make it anymore, or is it that you can't find it in the store. The IKEA by me is bigger than MSG. I can go take a look for you on Monday if you want.
    Hidden Content
    $1080 and counting

I haven't gotten a clear answer on if they make it or not anymore. They make the one with three drawers still, so I just assumed they haven't discontinued the version I need (with just two).

New, it's probably $200? It's this same unit, just with two, not three: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...021/#/50297046

Which store is yours? I can always call them ahead of time just to see if someone can check on it instead of you wasting time having to navitate it.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

I haven't gotten a clear answer on if they make it or not anymore. They make the one with three drawers still, so I just assumed they haven't discontinued the version I need (with just two).

New, it's probably $200? It's this same unit, just with two, not three: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...021/#/50297046

Which store is yours? I can always call them ahead of time just to see if someone can check on it instead of you wasting time having to navitate it.
    The Web site will tell you if it's in Stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The Web site will tell you if it's in Stock.
    Normally, yeah. But this is annoying because it came in two different sizes. The site isn't showing the other size anymore and I already contacted them online but haven't heard back. When I called, they said the same thing "oh, just check online". Well, duh. But I'm trying to find out if this very specific version is still being made, not if the three-drawer is in stock.

I did find a used one being sold in Clifton, NJ on LetGo though — reaching out to that seller to see if it's actually available.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast