Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BSBH General Store — Buy And Sell Items From Other Members Here

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend

Post BSBH General Store — Buy And Sell Items From Other Members Here

Welcome to the BSBH General Store.

The purpose of this thread is to provide all of you a go-to location to buy and sell items from other forum members. If you are looking for, or selling DVD's, or posters, action figures, sports equipment, or other items (within reason) and want an extra avenue to explore your options, you may want to consider looking for or listing those items here, the same as you would anywhere else like Amazon or eBay.

There are a few caveats however, and rules to follow before doing so:

The following rules are now being added to safeguard this thread:

1. Please consolidate/limit the number of items you are selling. If you have a giant bin of DVD's, there is no need to list them individually, for individual prices. This type of practice is entirely unnecessary, and absurd. Note that you have a list of DVD's for sale, perhaps attaching a price to the more popular titles, and ask that users contact you directly about specific titles, or group rates, etc.

2. Do not advertise or plug your items anywhere except this thread. This includes your signature, avatar, User Title or any other thread elsewhere on the forum. If you are caught doing so, you will be subject to a warning/infraction for Advertising Spam.

3. Post and buy at your own risk. BSBH is not responsible in any way for any malpractice that takes place in this thread. Myself and my Staff will do our best to limit the exposure of this thread to malpractice, but in no way, shape or form are we guaranteeing it. This is simply an added avenue designed to encourage the sense of community here, not a business venture, so again – post and sell at your own risk, the same as you would in the Tickets thread.

4. You may share affiliate listings/links. Within reason, that is. So if you have an item for sale on eBay, you are OK to post the details and link to that item here, however the same restrictions would apply. Be respectful about it. Do not flood this thread with listing-after-listing, especially if you have dozens of items for sale. Present a handful you think are relevant to the discussion/thread, or that you want to sell most, and link users to your eBay or online store to search the rest of your items there.

5. We reserve the right to kill this practice at any time. This is being offered to you in good faith, so respect it, and the fact that it's being offered to you in the first place. Do not abuse this practice or give me cause to revoke it's practice and I won't have to. If at any point this becomes a hassle or users are simply failing to comply with the requests listed here, I will remove the right to post items or listings. Be smart and respectful about this.
    This thread is brand new, obviously, so if you had other listings from the original General Store <http://www.blueshirtsbrotherhood.com...-For-Sale-Here>, you are welcome to re-post them here.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself or any of the Staff.

Happy posting/shopping!

Thanks,
    Phil
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you’'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

Come get some! Junior Division
    Cool. I have a lot of DVD's available on eBay if anyone is looking to add to their collection. I have to get rid of mine unfortunately because we are running out of space with the baby's stuff. http://www.ebay.com/itm/290780481554...84.m1555.l2649
    Honor, Tradition, Respect... This is what it means to be a NEW YORK RANGER!

PP Conundrum BSBH Prospect
    Doubt anyone would buy, but I'm trying to sell Uncharted 3 if anyone is interested.

Senior Member Midget Division
    ‎"...the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of Party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it... It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the Government itself through the channels of party passions."
    -George Washington
    Hidden Content

Cool lol. I'm not the smartest person with technology.

Sighing Dutchman BSBH Prospect
    You have some really nice Rangers stuff for sale there Chizz.

I'm sure we can help taking that of your hands and adding some dollars to that college fund for ya baby.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    Hidden Content

Haha thanks Jules. Yeah, I hate to see it go, but it's just in the way and I wont have that man cave I desire to put it in for quite some time so it's time to get rid of it.

Senior Member Bantam Division Marc's Avatar
    An Englishman in Oyster Bay, New York, United States
    for the new-ish parents, save some money this winter... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Travalle-1-p...:L:LCA:US:1123

New fathers, mothers, I have a ton of clean baby stuff that we are looking to get rid of, including a Graco Travel Pack n Play, bouncy chairs, lots of onesies, a doorway bouncer, ask me and I'll tell you if I have it... garage sale prices... all extremely clean, near perfect condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    New fathers, mothers, I have a ton of clean baby stuff that we are looking to get rid of, including a Graco Travel Pack n Play, bouncy chairs, lots of onesies, a doorway bouncer, ask me and I'll tell you if I have it... garage sale prices... all extremely clean, near perfect condition.
    You have any car seats? I need the stage 2 one 20lbs+

Quote Originally Posted by Chizz View Post
    You have any car seats? I need the stage 2 one 20lbs+
    unfortunately no, that's where my kid is at. Also, car seats get pretty nasty. This is my second kid and when we clean them it is horrendous what you find under there. I got a great deal on a Britax seat on craigslist, $20 for a seat that is over $200 new. Again it took some cleaning and a lot of spot checking of the straps but I was thrilled with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    unfortunately no, that's where my kid is at. Also, car seats get pretty nasty. This is my second kid and when we clean them it is horrendous what you find under there. I got a great deal on a Britax seat on craigslist, $20 for a seat that is over $200 new. Again it took some cleaning and a lot of spot checking of the straps but I was thrilled with it.
    Yeah, my wife and I bought 2 new car seats (1 for each car at $225 a piece) and we also need a one for my mothers car so we figured we'd try and get a used one for her car being my daughter will only be in it once or twice a week.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Yeah, my wife and I bought 2 new car seats (1 for each car at $225 a piece) and we also need a one for my mothers car so we figured we'd try and get a used one for her car being my daughter will only be in it once or twice a week.
    For our daughter we bought 1 car seat, and have 3 bases, 1 for each of our cars and one for her mothers car

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    For our daughter we bought 1 car seat, and have 3 bases, 1 for each of our cars and one for her mothers car
    We did that as well when my daughter was younger. She grew out of those now. We are now using the convertible car seat (both rear and front facing) so when she turns 1 we can turn it around. They don't work the same way as the old one did.

Senior Member Junior Division
    We did that as well when my daughter was younger. She grew out of those now. We are now using the convertible car seat (both rear and front facing) so when she turns 1 we can turn it around. They don't work the same way as the old one did.
    OMG, I had no idea I had to buy another car seat. I just checked our Britax and realized its just an infant car seat. I guess the only good thing is that my baby is small so I might get an extra month or so out of this infant car seat.

OMG, I had no idea I had to buy another car seat. I just checked our Britax and realized its just an infant car seat. I guess the only good thing is that my baby is small so I might get an extra month or so out of this infant car seat.
    Yeah. You have until they are 22 lbs in the infant car seat. Start saving for the new car seats lol.

yeah, but we got a very adjustable stage 2 seat. It lasts for ever, 3 strap heights, it lasts until they sit in a booster. Plus we got a nice price on it. I think we paid $70 for a very well rated Graco seat. It didn't have too many bells and whistles, just very sturdy chassis and good strap placement.

Senior Member Bantam Division Niagaraiceman's Avatar
    We are going to end up with 6 total car seats with the twins coming or at least a shit ton of bases that are compatible with our seats. I can't wrap my head around the fact that we need to buy everything twice. Consignment shops have been a god send.

Quote Originally Posted by Niagaraiceman View Post
    We are going to end up with 6 total car seats with the twins coming or at least a shit ton of bases that are compatible with our seats. I can't wrap my head around the fact that we need to buy everything twice. Consignment shops have been a god send.
    Nah. Just buy one of everything and make it work. You can have them sit in each others laps. Have one wear an outfit one day and the other wears that same outfit the next day. Flip the diapers inside out to use them twice. You get the picture.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast