Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2012-13

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    I don't like the idea of drafting with players playing overseas. The guy who drafted Malkin first when he blows his knee out in the KHL is going to get seriously fucked. It's not exactly fair.

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Neither is the lockout. What choice do I have in the matter? The latest date Yahoo! will allow right now is October 17th.

I'm willing to move the date, but I'm not going to simply cancel the season due to uncertainty with the lockout.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    Neither is the lockout. What choice do I have in the matter? The latest date Yahoo! will allow right now is October 17th.

I'm willing to move the date, but I'm not going to simply cancel the season due to uncertainty with the lockout.
    I think it would make the most sense to at least move the draft out. They're definitely going to be cancelling games.

I'll move it to the 17th. Not sure Yahoo! will even allow drafts to take place after that point, but I'll do it regardless.

I'll be on my honeymoon then, so I'll just let it auto-draft.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Lets Go Yankees Bantam Division Scotty Gomez's Avatar
    Yahoo always has mid season fantasy leagues, so the best thing to do might be just delete this one and create one when those open up (if most people have a problem with drafting this early). I personally don't think there will be a season so it won't matter anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Gomez View Post
    Yahoo always has mid season fantasy leagues, so the best thing to do might be just delete this one and create one when those open up (if most people have a problem with drafting this early). I personally don't think there will be a season so it won't matter anyways.
    I'm sorta in the same boat. I can always create a second league and trash this one if we do get something of a season, but for now I'll just continue to push back the date as best I can.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Great idea.

We have an odd number of teams. Need one more for the league.

Jimmy, that spot is still open for you if you want it, otherwise we need one more participant.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Clean Slate, Grab It! NYR BSBH Prospect
    BUMP!!

When we going to draft?

The Dolphin Whisperer BSBH Rookie
    Fuck yeah.

We need to either add or lose a team before I can even see if we can still draft this late in the season.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

You can draft. Its open.

I'm out though. Too much going on.

OK, so would you be OK with me removing you then? That would bring us to an even 10.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Yea, sadly I can't defend my title. If you need to get to an even number, you can cut me.

OK. I'll remove you for now, but you won't be banned, so we can bring you back for next season.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Peetie you can stay and defend your title, I will drop out, I am probably doing one for money so I will mainly focus on that one.

Does something as early as Tuesday, January 8th at 8:00PM work for everyone?
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEklundz89 View Post
    Peetie you can stay and defend your title, I will drop out, I am probably doing one for money so I will mainly focus on that one.
    I appreciate it, but I already removed him. If you're also going we're going to need to add another team.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

I appreciate it, but I already removed him. If you're also going we're going to need to add another team.
    I will stay then, was just gonna give my spot up for him if he really wanted to stay in, I will remain in the league.

Lets Go Yankees Bantam Division Scotty Gomez's Avatar
    Does something as early as Tuesday, January 8th at 8:00PM work for everyone?
    Works for me.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast