Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: General Forum Access and Usability Issues

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

//reported Junior Division
    yeah, you called nail YAKUPOK, but i don't remember where now

Out: Girardi, Klein, Stepan, Raanta
    In: Shattenkirk, Desharnais, Pavalec, DeAngelo/Bereglazalov/Pionk

Boom BSBH Prospect
    So heres a thing...
    The way twitter embeds GIFs now is actually in an mp4 format, which can't be embedded here. Like the Sedin GIF I just posted from a twitter gif that wont embed here. Thee a way to add mp4 to the allowable formats here so they dont just show up as links?

I'll look into it.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

#68 Яромир Ягр Junior Division
    This might've been answered previously, but did you get rid of the feature at the bottom of the main screen that shows the list of users online at any given time?

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Karan View Post
    This might've been answered previously, but did you get rid of the feature at the bottom of the main screen that shows the list of users online at any given time?
    Yea. But it's in the nav bar in Quick Links (Who's Online?)

I did, yes. It was disabled to reduce server load, but it's probably something I can re-enable at this point. The issue we were having has been corrected and isn't affected by Who's Online.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Squirt Division cool papa b.'s Avatar
    Hey guys. I'm trying to change my profile picture, but I'm getting a message saying I can't access that page. Am I doing something wrong?

Your avatar, or your profile picture? The two aren't the same thing.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Squirt Division cool papa b.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    Your avatar, or your profile picture? The two aren't the same thing.
    My profile picture.

#68 Яромир Ягр Junior Division
    Alright thanks guys, I see it's re-enabled now.

Quote Originally Posted by cool papa b. View Post
    My profile picture.
    Profile photos have been disabled for a while. They're useless, and no one uses or really cares about them.

Your avatar (the greyed out BSBH/Rangers shield in your PostBit) is what people will associate you by. I'd suggest uploading one of those instead.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Alright thanks guys, I see it's re-enabled now.
    Yeah, I turned it back on this morning.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    I noticed this on my phone yesterday, but its happening on my home computer as well as my work computer.. I will go into a thread and it will take me to page 1 of that thread. If I click to go to any other page or last page it just refreshes back to page 1. Seems to be random threads and only happening at random times but it has happened at least 5 or so times in the past two days.

...so if you, right now, go to the main forum index (home page), and you click on any thread in the Last Post column, it takes you to the first page of the thread? And then if you are in that thread and you click the last page of the thread, again, it just refreshes the first page?

That makes no sense, if so. The forum is designed to direct users on click to the last post in a thread.

Does this occur all in one type of browser? Have you tried two different browsers on the same machine to see if it repeats the exact same behavior?
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by So Nashty View Post
    I noticed this on my phone yesterday, but its happening on my home computer as well as my work computer.. I will go into a thread and it will take me to page 1 of that thread. If I click to go to any other page or last page it just refreshes back to page 1. Seems to be random threads and only happening at random times but it has happened at least 5 or so times in the past two days.
    How do you browse on your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post
    ...so if you, right now, go to the main forum index (home page), and you click on any thread in the Last Post column, it takes you to the first page of the thread? And then if you are in that thread and you click the last page of the thread, again, it just refreshes the first page?

That makes no sense, if so. The forum is designed to direct users on click to the last post in a thread.

Does this occur all in one type of browser? Have you tried two different browsers on the same machine to see if it repeats the exact same behavior?

Does not happen with every thread and every time I open it.

The "GDT Lightning #1" thread kept doing it to me but I just tried it and it let me go to the last page this time.

Happened to me on internet explorer at work and chrome on both my phone and home computer.

Its not a big deal but thought I would mention it incase something was up.

The next thread that this happens in, do you have another browser on the machine you're using right now that you can test the exact same thread?
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

I can download firefox if that helps?

Oh, I just looked at who was having the issue...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast