• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

on the same page, is it possible to list the latest poster's username in the color it should be?

for example, when phil posts, his name is listed in black text like everyone else's...

BUT HE'S GOT A RED NAME YO

http://i.imgur.com/18l04Ju.png

possible to make adjustments to the "what's new?" page?

if a thread title is "long' date='" it gets cut on the "what's new?" page - this link

the below screenshot has three outlined boxes with an example of what i mentioned above. is it possible to show the whole title?

On the phone, if the title is too long, you cant click on it.

I'd be for "expanding" the left frame, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
That too bad. I think that should be changed. Maybe Rome would consider it on a trial basis.

Probably can't be done. Is it by choice?

No, I won't, for one key reason — if a Mod you happen to be ignoring steps into a thread to issue an in-thread warning, you won't see it. This is exactly why I don't allow it.

And Morph added to this perfectly. If you have an issue with a Staff member, come to me. If your issue is with me, go to any of the other Staff members.

I was just curious. A few of the mods here become very engaged in threads and offer some opinions while dishing out orders. It's like a do as I say and not as I do atmosphere in those instances. Just an observation. Most of the conversation is fun at times and informative. Thanks for the prompt response.