• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

Phil. the log-in issue still persists. Being that, as you once said to me, " I run things here ", maybe, just maybe this issue can be resolved. Cannot stay logged in and many times, can't log in, particularly with Google search. Thanx in advance for getting to the bottom of this annoying situation.

It must be something on your computer. I've logged in from a plethora of devices and havent had this question in years.

Is your email not verified or something?

Phil. the log-in issue still persists. Being that, as you once said to me, " I run things here ", maybe, just maybe this issue can be resolved. Cannot stay logged in and many times, can't log in, particularly with Google search. Thanx in advance for getting to the bottom of this annoying situation.

It doesn't matter how passive-aggressive you are about it — the question was disabled years ago. This is clearly an issue on your end. My suggestion would be to clear your cache and restart your browser, then try the same steps. You need to kill anything related to remembered fields, this way when you select Remember Me again, it's a brand new file getting generated.

It doesn't matter how passive-aggressive you are about it — the question was disabled years ago. This is clearly an issue on your end. My suggestion would be to clear your cache and restart your browser, then try the same steps. You need to kill anything related to remembered fields, this way when you select Remember Me again, it's a brand new file getting generated.

Hardly that. More like frustrated that no action was taken to remedy the situation when I have mentioned the problem more than once. So, I finally got a positive response and followed your suggestions and Voila! Success..... So far. All of this back and forth could have readily been avoided. Thanx for the help and to all those that gave sensible solutions.

GO RANGERS!!

My suggestion would be to clear your cache and restart your browser, then try the same steps. You need to kill anything related to remembered fields, this way when you select Remember Me again, it's a brand new file getting generated.

I tried this tact with a customer last week complaining that "our site was broken." No matter how politely I tried, he just wasn't getting it. Finally I just 'agreed' that he was right and that I'd fire someone tomorrow. (I don't have that authority nor would I do that but it made him stop asking me the same question over, and over, and over.)

Hardly that. More like frustrated that no action was taken to remedy the situation when I have mentioned the problem more than once. So, I finally got a positive response and followed your suggestions and Voila! Success..... So far. All of this back and forth could have readily been avoided. Thanx for the help and to all those that gave sensible solutions.

GO RANGERS!!

Imagine the frustration Phil has by being your personal IT dept for free, try google next time.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Why is the political board managed in such a heavy handed way? Are there any conservative moderators? Why are acceptable posts removed? Why are links removed from posts? It shows a real weakness in position and inability to debate the subject if the mod card is always immediately played. Especially since the mods are the primary posters to that site and are all far left leaning.

Thanks

Go Rangers!

Why is the political board managed in such a heavy handed way? Are there any conservative moderators? Why are acceptable posts removed? Why are links removed from posts? It shows a real weakness in position and inability to debate the subject if the mod card is always immediately played. Especially since the mods are the primary posters to that site and are all far left leaning.

Thanks

Go Rangers!

http://www.blueshirtsbrotherhood.com/showthread.php?21536-MUST-READ-New-Politics-Religion-Philosophy-amp-News-Forum-Rules

And yes, we have non-liberal moderators. Puck Head is most aptly categorized as a libertarian, with some strong conservative principles including a staunch defense of 2A. He's also routinely rejected Democratic policies like student loan forgiveness. AmericanJesus is a political centrist who favors policies on both sides of the aisle. He most recently has taken positions referring to both of Trump's Supreme Court nominations as "good jurists."

http://www.blueshirtsbrotherhood.com/showthread.php?21536-MUST-READ-New-Politics-Religion-Philosophy-amp-News-Forum-Rules

And yes, we have non-liberal moderators. Puck Head is most aptly categorized as a libertarian, with some strong conservative principles including a staunch defense of 2A. He's also routinely rejected Democratic policies like student loan forgiveness. AmericanJesus is a political centrist who favors policies on both sides of the aisle. He most recently has taken positions referring to both of Trump's Supreme Court nominations as "good jurists."

You are quick.. thanks

Those are not the guys giving me my demerits, thread bans, and changing posts so I did not realize they were not far left. Guess it is only the folks I discuss with that are heavy handed.

Nah, we're heavy-handed as a group, because our political conversations have been extremely toxic in the past. It would spill over into other areas of the forum, and was a constant problem, so we enacted harsh policies (see link above).

• 2 months later...